New Mod
(Announcements)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

After a very long time, we have a new mod
Please say hi to Silica. She is nice and friendly so don't hesitate to meet her.
All AD team could be seen here

You can also submit an application for being a Mod to Ryun

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Stevejobs

Image Perso

:3

quote mention #3

Hasaku

Image Perso

Cute

quote mention #4

Stevejobs

Image Perso

.8b was it a good idea to make me a mod?

quote mention #5

Auna

Image Perso

Not at all.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #6

Stevejobs

Image Perso

:(

quote mention #7

Auna

Image Perso

Silica you

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

Login to reply.