I still love you - Anime Discuss

I still love you
(Stories)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Haru

Image Perso

Hi, my name is Halarie and I live in Philippines, and at least I think ill stay here. But it depends on "HIM". Who is he you ask. Hahaha let me give you my background then ill tell you the story of how I feel in love with him AGAIN. July 27 1996 was the day of my birth and the blessed day of his birth was 19 june 1996. OMG I STILL REMEMBER IT. Im 5'3 and he's 6.... ......just kidding he's 5'9, why couldn't he be taller. I was a romantic decent girl and he was the daydream of every girl, if you know what i mean. It would make me jealous and emotional but surprisingly his moments of eye contact would make me forget the world, I would blush as if tomato juice was spilt on my face. And he would always laugh to break the mode. Now done getting romantic, im already blushing. We met on 17th may and became a couple in on 17 feb 2016. I used to call him J AND THIS IS THE StORY OF I GOT TO LOVE HiM! 20 Dec 2019. I woke up and before I could open my eyes I felt a hard pain on my head but thats not what I was concentrating on but rather a recognizable sound. A voice that made me forget the pain, a voice that gave me the strength to open my eyes and see what was it that was calling out to me. And i did, and what I saw made me open my eyes widely, a guy, to see him almost touching his face to mine with sweat and its odour all around him. It was "HIM". Yes, the person I had least expected to be here for me. With "HIM" so close he had held my shoulders tightly and was almost crying. "Da....... " was all i said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly and said with his almost crying voice "WHY HALERIA! WHY THE FUCK". Yes, at that moment I had a flashback of me crossing the road and then the next thing I saw him. "calm down~ I,m perfectly fine" I could still feel the pain and the bandage around my head but I couldn't get my eyes of him as he sat down worried. I could tell he was still worried just by the look of his face and by listening him breath i could tell he ran here with no stamina at all. "Why are yo...... " I said to start a conversation but like always he doesnt like to let me finish, JACKASS, as if he could read my mind and tell what was I gonna say "I came here as soon as I heard" he said while breathing heavily and leaning his head back he closed his eyes.After waiting a few seconds, I supported myself with my hands and got up to get a better look at him. My heart was beating faster. I couldn't concentrate on his face till now and I wanted to know how he looks. I started blushing as I raised my bottom above the bed level and got on my knees to get a peek, making the bed make squeaking sound. My eyes wide open and breathing heavily I felt the pain getting harder but I couldn't resist my urges any longer.I started leaning to his chair beside my bed. Our faces coming up close I could hear him breath heavily,and started to smell his sweet and for some reason no perfume could make me lose my mind as much as his sweat did. I could feel my heart beat getting harder and faster as if it wanted to see his face more than I did . I was only a inch away from my destination when suddenly he raised his head to talk and our foreheads crashed. "Owwwww" I moaned as I lost my balance and slipped onto his lap. He quickly gripped my shoulders and tried lifting me up while he yelled my name. But who cared, I was too concentrated on the warmth of his body that I couldn't hear him. My eyes closed and smelling him softly. But unfortunately he was strong and lifted me up. "OA HALERIA" he yelled again as he made me get on my knees and I could again see his worried face, almost sweating. My mouth slightly open making eye contact I had lost my mind. I didn't answer for few seconds and sat there shull looking at his face. Of course I only slipped on his lap so I was okay but I wanted to continue, I wanted to see him cry, wanted him to sweat more, care more but I knew I couldn't do this, he was already suffering more than I was. I shoke my head getting back my concentration and spoke in a soft tone "s-sorry I just lost my balance" Why didn't I think of this before, I could see his face clear now, up close to mine. "What the fuck in the world where you doing that you lost balance" he said as he helped me lean my back on the pillow to support me. "uhhhhhhhhh I........I was trying to ge......I mean" at that moment I was like WHAT THE HECK SHOULD SHOULD I SAY "w-well there was a fly on your nose". Hearing this he softly laughed and sat back and said "yup your alright" I tried to look around to concentrate on something else rather than making a fool out of me. And finally I remembered "where is my h...." again not letting me finish he spoke in a soft tone "he said he was in a metting......and that h-he will come tomorrow. Listening to this, that my own husband didn't come to visit me, I gripped the bed sheet hard and felt a hard pressure on my heart. It was like my whole body was about to break down. My eyes got wet and my lips started to shake. I looked down but for some reason my brain said "WHY ISNT HE HERE?" and my heart said "why is he here~?". I wanted to cry out loud. My eyes filled with sorrow, now I had started to doubt him. While my body was under attack I felt something wet and soft grip my hand. I quickly turned to defend myself when I saw "HIM" touching his forehead to my head and his long and silky hairs covering my hand, he spoke "don't you dare do this, I'm sure its something very important" Listening to this I yelled at him "WHAT COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS W......" as I said that I noticed something wet, it wasn't his sweat, no it wasn't, It was something else. I placed my hand on his forehead and tried to raise his head but he wouldn't let me. I pulled his head up aggressively and saw his face full of tears, his eyes wet and red, his cheek filled with tear, his face as soft as of a baby he gazed into my eyes. He gulped and shoke his head very softly. I didn't had the strength to say another word and all I did was gazed back into his eyes, looking at him my tears fell. My mouth slightly open and I tasted the tear as It went into my mouth but I didn't care about anything right now. He leaned close to my face, softly held my face and whispered "no.......don't you dare cry infront of me, don't you dare". Uhhhh yes~ that was his habbit, he was weak and gentle, emotional and soft, he couldn't see me in pain "but why?" I wanted to know, why is here and why not him. "WHY! I ASKED YOU ?WHY IN THE FUCKING WORL.....". He said nothing but touched our forehead. I stopped talking talking and started breathing heavily with my eyes wet with tears and voice cracking. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands on my cheeks and I softly smiled out of no where "this isn't right dan......" he quickly shut my mouth with his sweaty hand, he gulped hard and whispered "please just this once~ I have been waiting for this for a long time". Hearing this my eyes turned hard red, breathing even heavier and eyes wide open I started crying. We stood like that for 5 mins with me crying and with his eyes closed and our forehead touching, I started to smeel his sweat again, I closed my eyes and gripped his jacket softly. I don't know why, I don't know at all. It was like I had lost control, I......I....I don't know anything but I pulled him closer making him get off his seat and on to his knees on the hard marble floor. I held his face as well and shoke my head trying to shake his hand off of my mouth. I only got 5 sec.....only 5 second opening, and I took it. Out of all the nerves I had , I kissed him and I kissed him hard not letting him step back. I had my eyes closed, afraid to see his reaction. I felt his move back but I quickly grabbed his jacket hard with both hands and pulled him hard. And finally he lost the will........will to resist. .....I had won, he finally gave up and held my face and kissed me back. With my head leaned right and his to the left we kissed each other. Feeling his warmth I lost my mind. With my eyes closed hard I started breathing through my nose to smell his sweat again. After a min of hard kissing and we gulped in turns after every few seconds we moved back. I was blushing dark red, and it felt like as if my head wasn't working and my heart was beating, with my eyes all red and my vision all blur, with my hands softly shaking and my mouth still open, with my lips still trying to find his warmth again, with my body out of control, I did not move. Without saying a word or looking at each other he got up slowly and started to walk to the door. I realized it and softly looked up and finally got the strength to speak, I spoke in a cracking sound and i gripped both my hands hard, with tears formed and nose a little dripping and eye lashes wet "danzel~ please stay" Yes danzel~ my true love who I had lost in the midst of life. He was 5'5, his birthday was on 18 may 1996, a fucking asshole who would keep pics of thousands models either naked or in a dirty position. A playboy and a idiot. A perv and careless basterd. Nothing in him was perfect, infact he was perfectly imperfect. But maybe that's I loved him. I don't know how he gave me the feeling, that he gave me weren't like any other. We met on 6th feb 2014 and got together on 17 feb well it would of had been faster if he had courted me quicker,but broke up on 17 feb 2016 the day I got together with J my so called furture husband. Well I gotta end my story now because you guys already made cry and I have to pack my bags. Oh! I didn't tell you, I'm going to the honeymoon with "HIM". wish me luck~ ;) -AND NOW HE KEEPS MY THOUSAND PICS either naked Or dirty

Sexy and I know it :P

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Cool Story Bro!

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Stevejobs

Image Perso

.claim haru

quote mention #4

Auna

Image Perso

.claim: Successfully Claimed haru

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #5

Stevejobs

Image Perso

.claimed

quote mention #6

Auna

Image Perso

Total Claimed people: 5

Haru On: 18 Feb 2015
Jose5525 On: 17 Feb 2015
AsunaSAO On: 17 Feb 2015
Silica On: 17 Feb 2015
Blank On: 17 Feb 2015

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

you claimed blank? sigh...why'd i forget to claim him straight face

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Kitty

Image Perso

Sorry, your file is too large. Upload less than 40 Kb.

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

too large ewe

quote mention #10

Kitty

Image Perso

Wah my story was !! Once upon a time ! I was watching anime Daibolik lovers n fell in love with A y a t o-k u n !!!! >///< <3

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

this was the worst story ive ever read...

quote mention #12

Kitty

Image Perso

XD then hear this one
Once upon a time i was chatting with onii n then i confessed to him straight face is it better ? XD

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

kinda XD

quote mention #14

Kitty

Image Perso

Lol

Login to reply.