A great idea - Anime Discuss

A great idea
(Bugs & Suggestions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I've been having issues with my posts not getting any replies, as in literally 0. I think you should create more bots just to reply to posts because there aren't any other users to do it. Or you could pay me Indian minimum wage to do it, that could work.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #2

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
I've been having issues with my posts not getting any replies, as in literally 0. I think you should create more bots just to reply to posts because there aren't any other users to do it. Or you could pay me Indian minimum wage to do it, that could work.
(´・ω・`) i'm here for you bro

quote mention #3

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i have a suggestion to make regarding ad tho.

As can be inferred from observing the lives of people, today people interact with social media on their phones more rather than PCs. firstly i believe the notification system employed in smartphones is a powerful tool to quickly inform people about the activities of their friends on social media. secondly phones, being faster to load up than computers, are more convenient for the average person to use and are easier to access as compared to computers. As it is, limiting AD to a website is inconvenient for people and as a result it has become troublesome for people to actually use it.

I suggest that we develop an AD app. That way it can be easily accessed by users as compared to the current website

quote mention #4

Ryun

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 I'm working on a new site tho-
AD is obsolete at this point.

quote mention #5

Ryun

Image Perso

Posting from this account because I don't know why it just doesn't post from my OP account anymore..

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
AD is obsolete at this point.
when was it not? am i right?

quote mention #7

Ryun

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
when was it not? am i right?
Forums were a thing somewhat, in 2015, but they all died soon after.. like the major OP anime forums

Login to reply.