Aye! - Anime Discuss

Aye!
(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Maaz

Image Perso

Hi there , random strangers on the internet!
I am Maaz , 17 years of age. I love animes , got into it after watching Naruto . Since then , I have watched 200+ animes. My fav. are Code Geass , Angel Beats , Death Note , No game No life and Monogatari Series. I read some light novels too but the only one I really got into is Mahouka because of a well-developed magic system. I also read up some novels from Wuxiaworld and GravityTales. Not a heavy gamer just some casual dota 2 or LoL if i feel upto it.
Feel free to recommend me some good animes(psychological , science heavy or strategy genres preferred) as I haven't found any good one in a while and so stopped watching anime altogether.

quote mention #2

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Hi there Maaz, I'm Asa. My first anime was naruto too, my brothers used to watch it and I would join in. I don't really have any good recommendations because I prefer light-hearted anime. Shinsekai Yori was pretty psychological I suppose but I don't think I'd recommend it.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

@Maaz Welcome to AD fam

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

Login to reply.