Hi all! - Anime Discuss

Hi all!
(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Yur3i

Image Perso

New on the site, hopefully will bother to be active uwu, but this looks pretty cool Image

Sup guy, im yur3i__, if you need sucidal memes or want some free mental disorders, I'm your guy

quote mention #2

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Yur3i I'll have 1 order of depression please

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #3

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

//claim Yur3i

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #4

Auna

Image Perso

You now own yur3i. I took your 10 coins in exchange for him.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Yur3i
New on the site, hopefully will bother to be active uwu, but this looks pretty cool

Welcome to Anime Discuss! Enjoy your stay!

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

Login to reply.