Why SAO is the best anime ever
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

I give you my points on why I think SAO is the best anime ever
○ Kirito is an amazing character. He has a good mysterious personaliyu and that resonates with me, and I find him to be "cool"

○ The plot is amazing. Whether you like the execution or not, The plot is pretty good, it makes sense and it's science fiction

○ There is character development. All of the characters have back stories, they don't feel shallow and give the story an edge

○ The ending was emotional. I agree that the ending might've made little sense to some but irregardless, it was very emotional when asuna "died"

○ It makes sense: anime like re:zero explain 0 things about why and what is actually going on. we are supposed to sort of accept everything, but SAO tries to give reason for each and everything which makes it less fantasy and more sensible.

○ The episodes in kirito and asuna's house were amazing, they felt very calming

○ I love the in anime sound track and all the sound tracks in the anime in general

○ The animation was amazing

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Kito I too enjoyed SAO but if there's one error I want to pick out it's that online games are literally the worst place on earth for picking up girls and yet somehow he has a new girl falling in love with him every episode, and the worst part is he's with asuna already so it never even goes anywhere. Plus we can't overlook that his own cousin wanted to bang him, even though they're basically siblings, that's just not right man.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #3

Yur3i

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21

m i n g e l o r d k i r i t o

Sup guy, im yur3i__, if you need sucidal memes or want some free mental disorders, I'm your guy

quote mention #4

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Yur3i exactly, mingelord kirito

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 Well they can't make an anime without the girls and stuff because they obviously need to make it interesting to appeal to "non-gamers", however I totally agree on that there are too many love interests in the anime making kirito have a harem. Also that's legal here

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Kito yeah it may be legal but the girls aren't hot in your country so they have to be traded for goats anyway

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
@Kito yeah it may be legal but the girls aren't hot in your country so they have to be traded for goats anyway
Yeah we probably should stop questioning why we don't get members

quote mention #8

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Kito this content is better than no content

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 what happened to 10accounts.exe?

quote mention #10

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@kito it died

Login to reply.