Drawings! - Anime Discuss

Drawings!
(Drawings)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

Welp. Though I do absolutely suck at drawing my most recent endeavors are Undertale! So I've decided I'm a share a few of my less crappy creations.

Shadow and light are constantly at war why can't we just make an agreement and get like smoothies instead of murdering each other?

quote mention #2

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Jeremyshadow I can't draw but I can post pictures of procedurally generated snowflakes if you want

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
@Jeremyshadow I can't draw but I can post pictures of procedurally generated snowflakes if you want

I LOVE UNDERTALE PLEASE POST UNDERTALE

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Kito I think you quoted the wrong guy there

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
@Kito I think you quoted the wrong guy there
oh shit.
he's gone anyway

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

Login to reply.