War never changes
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Not sure where to post this but this will do
We have lost our most trusted warrior to battle, the chatango chat bot has been blocked and no amount of new accounts or proxying is bringing it back, which means our #1 avenue of advertising is down. This is a sad time and I'd like to call for a moment of silence from the entire world to commemorate all the good work that aphextwin98 did for us. However this is not the time for admitting defeat but for standing up to fight in its honour.
we shall spam on the beaches,
we shall spam on the landing grounds,
we shall spam on the fields and in the streets,
we shall spam on the hills;
we shall never surrender

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 REST IN PEACE aphextwin98
It's a small step for man, but a huge leap for humanity.
We shall return, much stronger and with much more willpower.
Your death will not be forgotten.
Years from now people will sing songs about you, It will be a spectacular sight.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

We need to build a draft office so that people can sign up and aid in the war aka help me with my advertising campaign

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

lets send nigerian prince emails to everyone that redirect to AD

quote mention #5

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Whatever works, I'm thinking of targeting Facebook groups next personally

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

sometimes i think ur really cool, sometimes i think u have no life

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
Whatever works, I'm thinking of targeting Facebook groups next personally
I joined fb groups

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I can't do much more than give ideas and write code for the next week since I'm on holiday with very little WiFi

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

It's alright

Login to reply.