Login

Another introduction from a fairly new person. - Anime Discuss

Another introduction from a fairly new person.
(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Wiam

Image Perso

Hello fellow humans (and Neko's) , my name is Wiam, as my profil name suggests. I am a 16 years old girl that is not so normal, and I want to go back to watching anime after not doing so go more than a year due to various reasons. I am (was) into superpower anime and also psychological. I am a very interested in scientific topics and longs talk at night with friends with mutual interests. I seem like I am not so fun but I am the life of the party (That was lame sorry). Feel free to Inbox me and suggest me any anime you find interesting even though it does not seem to respect my likings due to my seemingly boring persona. Have a good day!Image

I hate you. But give me food and I will change that in no time.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
This is Kito.
You should definitely meet @clanmaster21 and @bazookaguy5
They are also into science and stuff like you (and me).

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Did someone say science?
I'm the resident mathematician of this website so hi!

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #4

Wiam

Image Perso

Hello! Thank God people with the same interests.

quote mention #5

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I have a thread where I introduce myself already, I feel you'll fit in well here so I hope you enjoy your time here

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

@Wiam He is really good at maths. I got the slave algorithm from him so that we can accurately predict the rate of a slave.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

That was low tier stuff man you haven't seen when I go full autist, my IQ surges over 9000 for up to days at a time

quote mention #8

Wiam

Image Perso

Wow that is amazing!

quote mention #9

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I'm joking but I enjoy what I do and try to do my best, which can get me pretty far it seems.

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Kito
@Wiam He is really good at maths. I got the slave algorithm from him so that we can accurately predict the rate of a slave.
u have a slave algortihm? what the hell in god's name is that?

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 it's an exponential function that determines the correct rate of a claimed user
User claimed for a long time = less valuable

quote mention #12

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

sounds inhumane

quote mention #13

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Nah it's just the continuos form of compound interest

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 By the way i did code not being able to bail yourself out of claims.
//smart

quote mention #15

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

People used to be able to claim themselves though, I just assumed it was a feature

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 no, a lot of commands (and everything in general) was broken in old days. I keep patching up regularly.
Why would you want to allow claim yourself? Claim is a war like agario

quote mention #17

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Fair enough, if only we had some kind of bug tester who was obsessed with trying to break the site

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
Fair enough, if only we had some kind of bug tester who was obsessed with trying to break the site
....... Have you ever looked back at how much i complain?

quote mention #19

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I was being sarcastic

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
I was being sarcastic
im bad with internet sarcasm lets use something like this from now on:
~sarcastic sentence goes here~

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.