Hi there I am new 0w0 - Anime Discuss

Hi there I am new 0w0
(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

Hoi!!! My name is Jeremy! {Vince: is that your name? Really!? Are you sure!!?!?} Yes Vince. I'm sure that's my name. {Vince: okay. Just making sure!!!!!!! *Evil laughter occurs while I'm rolling away*} ok so yeah hi peoples. I'm Jeremy I have 0 idea what I'm doing most of the time so I generally am full of laughs. I like puns. I like Undertale I like FNaF. I play videogames. I'm completely insane but in the end of the day I'll stick by my friends. #LOYALTY CYA PEEEEPS!!!!!

Shadow and light are constantly at war why can't we just make an agreement and get like smoothies instead of murdering each other?

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Who's Vince! XD

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

One of my personalities ;D {I AM DEH VINCE YOU THINKIN BOUT!? or am I just in deh wrong place again? .-.}

Shadow and light are constantly at war why can't we just make an agreement and get like smoothies instead of murdering each other?

quote mention #4

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

That face is supposed to be the 😂 face

quote mention #5

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Maybe make a new account for each voice in your head so we can pump our numbers up some more and look more active.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #6

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

Sure I guess

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 Oh. I thought we had new people.
That's a bummer.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

.pay 3 @Kito

quote mention #9

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

I feel like I didn't do that right

quote mention #10

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Yeah now you have to use "//", the old commands used "."

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #11

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

hey welcome. u sure are a fiesty one. i like u #nohomo.

quote mention #12

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

You can be as "homo" as you want, there's nothing against it in the rules

quote mention #13

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i dont wanna be homo m8. the old generation of ad users already had the wrong idea about me

quote mention #14

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

XD well then.

quote mention #15

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I'm gonna have to dig out some ancient threads to confirm that and make it required reading for every new user

quote mention #16

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

W. O. W. XD

quote mention #17

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I'm busy for the next week so he might get lucky and I forget before I'm able to find it, which wouldn't be as funny

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
I'm gonna have to dig out some ancient threads to confirm that and make it required reading for every new user
i thought we were friends. why.. why would you do that

quote mention #19

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

It's a traditional British concept called banter

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
It's a traditional British concept called banter
pffft u tea fucking scum

Next >>
Login to reply.