Hi I'm new here - Anime Discuss

Hi I'm new here
(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I already made an introduction post but it got lost to the void so I'm making another.
I'm a friend of @Kito who's been enlisted with trying to bring this place back to life, but outside of that I'm a student doing my A-levels. My favourite anime is Great Teacher Onizuka and my hobbies are programming, gaming and reading, when I'm not studying at least. I hope that my efforts are not in vain and that this can become a thriving community again.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Hope you have a good time boi.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

I will once I've pumped up the numbers.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

hello. good luck with bringing this place back from the dead

quote mention #5

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

15 new accounts in the past 3 days, according to Kito the peak of popularity was 3 new users a day so I'm beating that currently.

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i feel like i should commit seppuku for being a failure

quote mention #7

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Normally I'd agree but I'll allow you the chance to redeem yourself if you'd like.

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

nah im to lazy to start doing my work seriously now -_-. ill leave it too you aniki.

quote mention #9

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

You say that like I'm doing my work seriously, I'm helping with this website instead of doing all the actual work I need to be doing.

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

u mean ur a levels? pfft hu has time for that

quote mention #11

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Certainly not me, this website is more fun anyway and that's what really matters

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

xDDDD
HEY THIS IS YOUR WORK THERE'S NO ESCAPE

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #13

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Whatever you say lord Kito

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 finally someone who gets it.

Login to reply.