Compressed Images - Anime Discuss

Compressed Images
(Kawaii Stuff)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

When uploading images please at least try to find a decent-quality version, I've seen a large amount of images that are compressed beyond recognition and it just looks awful, so at least run your images through google reverse image search to see if a larger copy of the picture exists before posting.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
When uploading images please at least try to find a decent-quality version, I've seen a large amount of images that are compressed beyond recognition and it just looks awful, so at least run your images through google reverse image search to see if a larger copy of the picture exists before posting.
what about the 100kb limit?

quote mention #4

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

It's up to 1MB now I believe, so now the images won't have quite as many artefacts as the Valley of Kings

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

OMFG. @Kito became generous af

quote mention #6

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Yeah, I keep telling him to remove that limit too since the host actually allows an unlimited amount of data storage however he said load times are important so 1MB is the compromise. He's trying to remove GIFs too but that'd be a crime as well.

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

If someome has a time to download images that person can do it using [img] tag

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Yeah true, that doesn't necessarily speed up load times though.

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

wow @kito the new guy has been here for two days and you listen to him more than me

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
wow @kito the new guy has been here for two days and you listen to him more than me
He invited 500 people personally for me.
Thats devotion.

quote mention #11

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

It's about 750 now supposedly but I'm suspicious of how successful that last set were

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
It's about 750 now supposedly but I'm suspicious of how successful that last set were
Yeah I think it actually stopped somewhere around or before 500, since actual high traffic was only on 1 day

quote mention #13

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Nah day 2 was more successful than day 1 but day 3 was useless and day three went from 490 to about 750 so most of those didn't send

Login to reply.