Day 1 Log 1
(Stories)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

Day 1 log 1
These mysterious creatures are unlike anything I have ever seen. They are immune to your kindness and jokes.. Traditionally, some people like to call them "grills".
I first encountered them in my prime times. It has been noted that some parts of earth where these species are found have nurtured them in such a way that they are friendly and happy, however in most other regions they appear as "savages"
I tried approaching them myself, however, I had no luck. They're hidden in shadows and if by luck you actually find them, they ignore you until you are forced to stop pursuing them. This ability is unlike any other and is remarkable, traditionally you'd find creatures supporting each other. I continue my adventure...

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Dear me man I know this is an anime forum but we're two steps away from being a safe haven for the MGTOW community, cant you just bottle it up inside like any normal person?

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

They have some of us with them, some of us try to protecc them as if they are being controlled by them. I dedicate my life to finding and learning more about these species.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Well I'm not gonna say no to a bit of wholesome research. I'll get the binoculars and the camo gear.

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Login to reply.