Image Perso

kito.......

quote mention #22

Kito

Image Perso

NYAHAHAHA

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #23

Hiyori

Image Perso

like u can kill me..

quote mention #24

Kito

Image Perso

.say *kill Z*

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #25

Auna

Image Perso

*kill Z*

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #26

Hiyori

Image Perso

quote mention #27

Kito

Image Perso

lol

quote mention #28

Hiyori

Image Perso

haha.. that was for u..xD

quote mention #29

Kito

Image Perso

QwQ

quote mention #30

Hiyori

Image Perso

don't cry..

quote mention #31

Kito

Image Perso

lolli straight face

quote mention #32

Hiyori

Image Perso

lolli make me feel like lolipop..xD
Don't cry..
lolipop make me hungry..xD

quote mention #33

Kito

Image Perso

baka =-=

quote mention #34

Hiyori

Image Perso

atleast u stop crying..xD

quote mention #35

Kito

Image Perso

n why?

quote mention #36

Hiyori

Image Perso

how do i know why u stop crying..xD

quote mention #37

Kito

Image Perso

hahaha

quote mention #38

Hiyori

Image Perso

quote mention #39

Hiyori

Image Perso

i love this website's wink face..xD *.*

quote mention #40

Kito

Image Perso

lel

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.