sup how ya doin?

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Hello there! OuO
Nice to see you.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

Hi

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

//claim chanmaster21

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

//claim clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Auna

Image Perso

You now own clanmaster21. I took your 10 coins in exchange for him.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #7

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

//pay 3 Kito

Shadow and light are constantly at war why can't we just make an agreement and get like smoothies instead of murdering each other?

quote mention #8

Auna

Image Perso

Paid 3 coins to kito, Jeremyshadow

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #9

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

//kill Kito

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #10

Auna

Image Perso

*kills kito*

quote mention #11

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

//poke Clanmaster21 nuuuu

Shadow and light are constantly at war why can't we just make an agreement and get like smoothies instead of murdering each other?

quote mention #12

Auna

Image Perso

*pokes clanmaster21*

quote mention #13

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

//cookie
Blessed or cursed?

quote mention #14

Auna

Image Perso

Opening a fortune cookie!
It says: ''Someone loves you. (its your mom)''

quote mention #15

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

Yay! My mother luvs meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

quote mention #16

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

//cookie
Wut now 030

quote mention #17

Auna

Image Perso

Opening a fortune cookie!
It says: ''Can't see any fortune to tell! However, lots of misfortune''

quote mention #18

Jeremyshadow

Image Perso

Welp! Ain't dat the truth!

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Clanmaster21
kill Kito
I bought you again because you stabbed me

Wait that makes 0 sense

quote mention #20

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

//say

Next >>
Login to reply.