Watch a totally random anime. - Anime Discuss

Watch a totally random anime.
(Anime Funny Moments)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Ichimarugin

Image Perso

I was so bored once, I got a notification from an anime app that some random anime episode has been released. It was something called "denkiguy no honya San" I looked at it, tap tap tap and started watching first episode, while having no idea what am I even doing. There was nothing in that anime in my opinion, totally no plot just random episodes about people working in a manga store. And I watched 5 episodes. Still don't know why I did that. Although I didn't really get bored by watching that lol. Have you done anything like that? Give it a try, open list of all the anime, scroll down and count to 5. Stop. Just start watching. You might find something awesome. What anime you found randomly turned out to be awesome?

quote mention #2

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

....................................................................... theres wierd, theres really wierd, theres badboy nd now theres ichimarugin

quote mention #3

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
....................................................................... theres wierd, theres really wierd, theres badboy nd now theres ichimarugin
idk what u r trying to say also u spelled it wrong.....

quote mention #4

Darylozk

Image Perso

. def daryl ozk

I am sociable,a drummer,a huge anime fan,i try my best to meet and make new friends!!!i find de world interesting!

quote mention #5

Judy

Image Perso

I found Fullmetal Alchemist on the internet, no one told me about it, I just found it on my own. Its really good, it touched my heart

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

Bad luck Brian: Selects a random anime: Boku no piko.
Anyway. I think 500 times before watching an anime so something like this is not my style lol.
So no I've never done it. Except for my early days in anime maybe ^ how I watched school days

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

Ichimarugin

Image Perso

@Judy see, sometimes you find good stuff. But @Ryun is right too. A bad anime can kill your anime feel as well.

quote mention #8

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

That's how I watch most of mine lmao. Its pretty scary, some of the things you'll run into that way but u also find some gems.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #9

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Carmenmonoxide
That's how I watch most of mine lmao. Its pretty scary, some of the things you'll run into that way but u also find some gems.
yea... like i found nanatsu no taizai n highschool dxd n lot more, i found some creepy one too like kiss x sis n some other stuffs...

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

XD why don't you watch the ones your fb page likes suggest

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #11

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Ryun F*¢k Fakebook ^w^

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

quote mention #12

Otakucatmeow

Image Perso

Man, I <3 Free cuz I ship Rin x haru. But im moar of a MikaxYuu perspn. And dats really kewl. Yeahhh no emojis today, cuz im 2 kewl and kewl. Btw: I came bak 2 da anime wordl. Da korean lyef was good. I totally worship meh Hyungwon Oppa. GG

quote mention #13

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Otakucatmeow
Man, I <3 Free cuz I ship Rin x haru. But im moar of a MikaxYuu perspn. And dats really kewl. Yeahhh no emojis today, cuz im 2 kewl and kewl. Btw: I came bak 2 da anime wordl. Da korean lyef was good. I totally worship meh Hyungwon Oppa. GG
waaahhhh!!!!!!! lookie who's back, bur unfortunately no emojis .......
btw who r those characters ( Rin x haru, MikaxYuu perspn)??? i mean frm which anime???

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

@Otakucatmeow we had faith in you that you're gonna keep hanging here but boy we were wrong straight face
Why chu betray us neko ;-;

quote mention #15

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Layfon my descriptions dnt give the Anime justice, except for free!(( Thts spot on. ))
Rin x Haru = Free! (Swim candy for girls)
Mika x Yuu = Owari no Seraph. (Actually worth watching, vamps vs humans in post apocalyptic japan )

@Otakucatmeow welcome bck!!!! MikaxYuu💜💜💜i totally ship it!!!!

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

Omfg
Free? The gay anime?

quote mention #17

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Ryun ha-ha😂😂😂yeahhh. Not exactly "gay" but close enough. Why such a shocked reaction?

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

@Carmenmonoxide I tried to watch it. I liked the PLOT. But stopped due to the gayness

quote mention #19

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Carmenmonoxide
Mika x Yuu = Owari no Seraph.
???? they dont have that kind of realtionship. except for one episode

quote mention #20

Layfon

Image Perso

ok i watched owari no seraph too but there isn't any plot like that, if there were i'd have stopped watching it n yea it's an awesome show.....

Next >>
Login to reply.