Hello! - Anime Discuss

Hello!
(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Galiger

Image Perso

Thought I'd introduce myself since I'm being recommended to do so. My name is Dan, I live in Melbourne, Australia and am a fairly avid fan of anime. Looking forward to having some good discussions with you all!

quote mention #2

Orestrag

Image Perso

@Galiger Welcome to AD. I hope you have a great time here.

quote mention #3

Akale

Image Perso

Hi/ @Galiger

quote mention #4

Layfon

Image Perso

Hello @Galiger, welcome to AD. Hope u enjoy ur time being here.......

quote mention #5

Murasame

Image Perso

Welcome to AD

quote mention #6

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡Hai ^w^Hai๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’ 

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like MarleyโœŒ

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me๐Ÿ‘

quote mention #7

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Hiaellow fellow fanatic, hope you enjoy the place and tend to present yourself here often

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ใ‚ž

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

Welcome to the websiteeeee

ใ‚ใชใŸใฏใ€็งใซ่ฉฑใ—ใฆๅœๆญขใƒ•ใ‚งใ‚คใ‚นใƒ–ใƒƒใ‚ฏใง็งใ‚’ใƒ–ใƒญใƒƒใ‚ฏใ—ใพใ™ใŒใ€ใ‚ขใƒณ็งใฎใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใ‚’ๅธใ†ใ“ใจใฏใงใใพใ›ใ‚“ใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใŒใงใใพใ™ใ€‚
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

hello welcome to hell.

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

He's not returning.

ใ‚ใชใŸใฏใ€็งใซ่ฉฑใ—ใฆๅœๆญขใƒ•ใ‚งใ‚คใ‚นใƒ–ใƒƒใ‚ฏใง็งใ‚’ใƒ–ใƒญใƒƒใ‚ฏใ—ใพใ™ใŒใ€ใ‚ขใƒณ็งใฎใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใ‚’ๅธใ†ใ“ใจใฏใงใใพใ›ใ‚“ใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใŒใงใใพใ™ใ€‚
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

Login to reply.