Login

Newbie - Anime Discuss

(Introductions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Minsain

Image Perso

Konnichiwa! Min-chan desu. Hajimemashite minna-san! Please take care of me ^__^ Image

quote mention #2

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Hallow hallow, hope you enjoy the place and feel free to ramble about whatever you want

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Heya! Enjoy your time.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

HEllo @minsain ! welcome to anime discuss! please enjoy ur time here... however short

quote mention #5

Murasame

Image Perso

Welcome to AD

quote mention #6

Layfon

Image Perso

welome to AD... hope u stay here fr a bit longer time.....

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

She ain't returning.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Xerexus

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
She ain't returning.

@Ryun actually she currently dont have data so is only on fb

quote mention #9

Amare

Image Perso

Hiyoooooooo~ Welcome here ^-^

quote mention #10

Darylozk

Image Perso

Hey people im new here !!!i hope to make a lot of friends!!!pls be good 2 me!!!!

I am sociable,a drummer,a huge anime fan,i try my best to meet and make new friends!!!i find de world interesting!

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

@Xerexus you know her?
@Darylozk hello. We are friendly and don't bite. Just keep replying to topics and that's all straight face

Login to reply.