quote mention #3

Maryneko

Image Perso

@bazookaguy5. Many ppl see animes just with one genre n think those r best
I think ppl should try new genre animes n get different ideas

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@maryneko i watch all anime i think are good. i didnt find akagami no shirayukihime that amazing but it was good.

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

What's the plot?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

it's about a girl with unusual red hair who works in a town as a pharmacist. the prince of her kingdom finds her red hair intriuging and decides to make her his concubine. she runs away but the prince chases her down. eventually she is saved by a prince from another kingdom. now she works in the new kingdom's castle as the royal pharmacist and tries to make her place as an equal to zen (the second prince) not through the princes power but her own strength

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 boring.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Bazookaguy5 boring.
thats what everyone says about sao

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 that's what everyone says about you.

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Bazookaguy5 that's what everyone says about you.
who does ill kill them! just say the name!

quote mention #11

Nishachi

Image Perso

I watched it.. and I yawned 10 times for one ep

I'm just your normal sarcasm megane freak

quote mention #12

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Nishachi
well u arent a girl like maryneko or a super hard core anime fan like me.

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Nishachi
so my predictions were right.

quote mention #14

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Hey now, don't hate on Shirayuki! Its a girl thing!!!!! We like that mushy lovey dovey shitttt. 8(*w*)8 But, personal bias aside, its a little clichéd but really heartwarming and as a female, I love seeing a female M.C who isn't a completely whining, helpless, mess or having size J tits, or showing half of her body. (Now I'm not saying fan service is bad I just dnt think it should be the main focus of an entire show, unless of course it's THAT genre.)

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #15

Badboy

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 , @Ryun , @Carmenmonoxide , @Nishachi , @Maryneko is it weird that i love this anime ? Like seriously love it .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #16

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Badboy nawl man, that's honestly the most normal thing about u so far, IMO 8(*w*)8

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

quote mention #17

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
@Bazookaguy5 , @Ryun , @Carmenmonoxide , @Nishachi , @Maryneko is it weird that i love this anime ? Like seriously love it .
..... somewhat, if u were normal. but we all know thats not the case

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
..... somewhat, if u were normal. but we all know thats not the case
whats that suppose to mean ?

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

That we all know ur not normal bruhhhhh, read the sentence ^w^👌👍

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

Poor him...

Next >>
Login to reply.