Proper Introduction - Anime Discuss

Proper Introduction
(Anime & Manga)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Orestrag

Image Perso

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and apologize for not answering to your comments.
Secondly since this forum was build to talk about anime but it also seems more like a group of friends rather than a forum I thought that it would be better for me to start of by making my first topic a proper introduction of my self and also talk about which anime is my favourite.
So, my name is Orestis and I live in Belgium. I'm 18 and I go to university. Except of anime I also like video-games. I found this forum because of a post on 9gag . Regarding my favourite anime, after a lot of difficult choices I believe I have managed to narrow it down to just three that I can call my favourites(Because I can't just write a list with all the anime I have ever watched). These are:
Hellsing Ultimate,
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and
Darker than Black
(I only know their names in English because that's how the site that I use shows them)
And my favourite genres are action, horror and mystery.
Which are yours?

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Hiyo! Yeah the forum is a bit low on members so we are just like a group of friends. But that's okay since we (at least me) are trying to gain more members and make it a "proper" forum. That 9gag post was probably mine too straight face . Good to see you fellow 9gager anime lover.
Kito/Ryun here and I love Sword art Online, Sakurasou and code geass.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Orestrag

Image Perso

I believe it's just fine the way it is right now. I haven't been in a lot of forums but I like it that here you don't have a million new topics every hour so you can keep up with them and actually read them.
I have seen SAO and Code geass but not Sakurasou. I liked them both but code geass became a bit repetitive in the second season. What is Sakurasou about?

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

@Orestrag sakurasou is about a group of different people that can not keep up with everyone due to their extra ordinary skills in their respective field. There is a guy who is in the same group who has no goal in life. He tries to find his ambition. Kind of slice of life but its very innovative.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Yiaellow!!! Seeing as we are introducing ourselves, I shall take my turn. Well, as for me I haven't been here long enough, I think, but it is a you said, just a bunch of friends, but we do sometime talk about anime so we just need a spark for conversation. For my favorites I would go with Gurren Laggan, Mirai Nikki, Deadman wonderland, Jormungand and No game no life, I couldn't pinpoint my favorite because I have a pretty wide taste. So yeah welcome and enjoy

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Jesterrank
Mirai Nikki
aw come on!
Quote Posted by @Jesterrank
No game no life
NGNL needs a season II tho.

quote mention #7

Hanada

Image Perso

hi welcome to ad! Hope u enjoy urself here! U will find the people here to be complete wierdos but do enjoy yourself here. As for me my fav anime are barakamon, clannad, angel beats, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, gintama, plastic memories. I like the genres of comedy, slice of life, romance, adventre... Sometimes bishounen . Hope we can get along here

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

hello welcome to ad!

quote mention #9

Orestrag

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Hanada
U will find the people here to be complete wierdos but do enjoy yourself here.

If what you say is true then I will definitely have a great time here.

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Orestrag
If what you say is true then I will definitely have a great time here.
straight face I wonder what's the logic behind this.

quote mention #11

Orestrag

Image Perso

@Ryun The logic is that people who are called "weirdos" are actually the best people.

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

@Ryun The logic is that people who are called "weirdos" are actually the best people.
OMG I am the best YAY! *^*

quote mention #13

Orestrag

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
OMG I am the best YAY! *^*

Yes. Join us brother.

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

Yes. Join us brother.
I am all yours *^*

quote mention #15

Orestrag

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
I am all yours *^*

Yes. For the time has come for us to claim our rightful place as rulers of the galaxy.

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

@Orestrag We shall overthrow everyone! *^*)/

quote mention #17

Orestrag

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Orestrag We shall overthrow everyone! *^*)/

We'll see who's the "weirdo" now. MUAHAHAHA

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

@Orestrag lol straight face *brings chainsaw from other topic*

quote mention #19

Orestrag

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Orestrag lol *brings chainsaw from other topic*

*Calls in Knightmare army*
Let's do this!

quote mention #20

Layfon

Image Perso

i thought this was an intro topic.......

Next >>
Login to reply.