Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin) season 2 - Anime Discuss

Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin) season 2
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Ycotacon93

Image Perso

what do you say, the development of this season will be better or worse than season 1?

quote mention #2

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

ive read the manga. What happens next is so amazing!

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Not gonna watch AOT.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun that is fucked up.

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 I've importanter things to watch.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Hanada

Image Perso

im really impatiently waiting for. Gonna die if it doesnt come. *Fingers crossed*

quote mention #7

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun like what? Kimi ni todoke? Pfft u little girl

quote mention #8

Frosty

Image Perso

people who have read the manga knows its gonna be awesome but they wont enjoy the anime cause they already knows whats gonna happen but i luckily didnt read and controlled my curiosity and waited patiently so i am gonna enjoy it

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@frosty i can still enjoy it. if the new season is directed well enough, it will have a completely different feel from the manga

Login to reply.