Fav Anime - Anime Discuss

Fav Anime
(General Chat)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

L-lawliet

Image Perso

soooo I was wondering what's your favorite anime and what's your favorite character from it

"can't imagine a world without Light!, Yes, that would be dark."
~L-lawliet

quote mention #2

Otakucatmeow

Image Perso

Steins;Gate Ima mad scientist im so kool. ヽ(๏∀◕ )ノ

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Sword art online and kirito, ofcourse

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i like a lot of anime.dont have a particular fav. But my all time fav character is ibuki fuko. She never stops bieng funny.
And @ryun why kirito of all people?

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
And @ryun why kirito of all people?
? Why do you care

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun cuz i despise the little fuc.ker

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 everyone despises the person they failed to be. Hehehehe.

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun i love the fact that i failed to be like that bland-charactered, generic-faced little shit

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 who beats the villain, has a harem, is popular in both real and virtual worlds, a popular company asks him to help them.

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun so he has a harem? Wow... Just like EVERY MAIN CHARACHTER IN EVERY ANIME EVER MADE!!!

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 that's the only thing you read in all that text?

quote mention #12

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i dont have enough time to retort on the others. @ryun

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 you're probably busy being the most awesome not bland main character with a harem?

quote mention #14

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Gurren Laggan and my fav character is Kamina, one of the most epic mans in existence.
"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #15

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

probably @ryun . Atleast i wont let half of my harem get killed, the rest left to run of somewhere else, and let the only woman who stayed behind get licked by a perv

quote mention #16

Hanada

Image Perso

what kind of topic has this become... ?
btw i like angel beats. really sad

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Hanada
what kind of topic has this become... ?
welcome to anime discuss!
Quote Posted by @Hanada
i like angel beats. really sad
angel beats is really nice. It had a happy ending so you don't need to be sad

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun shes been here for a month now.

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
@ryun shes been here for a month now.
you failed to see my sarcastic statement.

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
you failed to see my sarcastic statement.
then use the sarcasm symbol ~bs~ .....wait dont use that. looks like "bullsh'it". u should create somehting like a highlited line over the text to show use of sarcasm

Next >>
Login to reply.