NOROGAMI - Anime Discuss

NOROGAMI
(Anime & Manga)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Maryneko

Image Perso

i wanna know who else loves norogami here?
well i know i do Image

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

I've heard about it. Never actually saw. Is it good?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Maryneko

Image Perso

@ryun nii its awesome 0-0 watch it

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Maryneko
nii its awesome 0-0 watch it
okay then.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

love it! Especially the second season. Who wovld have known he would revoke hiiro's name?

quote mention #6

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Noragami💜💜💜 And yeah@Bazookaguy5 second season rocked! I was all like 😨😨😨😍 Yato is a boss !so proud he owned up and dropped that little $£uT ahahahaha. Sorry, suuupppeeeerrrrrr stroooooonggggggggggg emotions ,I have.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #7

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

that shrine moment was really touching

quote mention #8

Maryneko

Image Perso

@bazookaguy5 n @carmenmonoxide i agree too
Loved second season n I cried in shrine scene n was like really really happy when yato dropped Nora down then he released her
But now I'm curious for yatos dad like what's he gonna do with brush n so many phantoms now
I hope 3rd season comes soon ^=^

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

it took a year for the second season to come out @maryneko . Probably gonna take another year for the third

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

it took a year for the second season to come out @maryneko . Probably gonna take another year for the third

quote mention #11

Maryneko

Image Perso

@bazookaguy5 T&T

quote mention #12

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@maryneko i understanf ur feelings i waited for 9 months for the digimon 2015 movie

quote mention #13

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Maryneko I know right!?!!! Im all like what's this dude look like, whaTs his goal???? Just to make poor yattys life miserable?!?!?!??? And tho a season 3 is highly likely, it'll be forrrreeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrr, such a cruel world we live in T~T

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

quote mention #14

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

dont worry @carmenmonoxide . Other anime will fill the void till then. Like shingeki no kyojin 2

quote mention #15

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 alas, u are right, the only thing that feels the void of an Anime series ending/hiatus, is another anime. ^w^ but they're still not my darling Yatty or my cute little Yukine or my adorably fierce Bishamon T~T I get overly attached to fictional characters >.<

quote mention #16

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Carmenmonoxide
@Bazookaguy5 alas, u are right, the only thing that feels the void of an Anime series ending/hiatus, is another anime. ^w^ but they're still not my darling Yatty or my cute little Yukine or my adorably fierce Bishamon T~T I get overly attached to fictional characters >.<
u know yatty is not the actual word. it's yato-chan. i dont understand why they dont write honorifics in subs. i mean every otaku is aware of it right?

quote mention #17

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 I kno its yato, I was being overly familiar because saying yatty is way cuterrr and fun for me personally ya know I'm a tad off my rockkerrr straight face

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@carmenmonoxide really a tad off?

quote mention #19

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 OK I'll concede to that, I'm TOTALLY off my rocker

quote mention #20

Akale

Image Perso

Yato is so cooool!!!!!

Next >>
Login to reply.