Some fixes I would like to request for - Anime Discuss

Some fixes I would like to request for
(Bugs & Suggestions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Xerexus

Image Perso

u see im using phone to browse most of the time and I noticed that this page is not so compatible with mobiles as I noticed quite a lot of bugs. Since this is farely different than most other web pages I understand making sudden and big changes might be difficult but I request that u into it a bit. On that note im farely impressed with this site specially the auna features. nice idea bro and keep up the awesome work @Ryun

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus
u see im using phone to browse most of the time and I noticed that this page is not so compatible with mobiles as I noticed quite a lot of bugs. Since this is farely different than most other web pages I understand making sudden and big changes might be difficult but I request that u into it a bit. On that note im farely impressed with this site specially the auna features. nice idea bro and keep up the awesome work @Ryun
*shrugs* which page is it?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Xerexus

Image Perso

Sadly. ..the whole site

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus
Sadly. ..the whole site
It's mainly made for pc, tried my best to make it mobile-friendly but it's not that easy, if you same some bug to report: specifically something, that will be better

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Xerexus

Image Perso

yeah i noticed that i tried it out on both pc and mobile and i can really see the difference and also explains most of my difficulties

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

Ummm....tell me about the major problems and ill see it.

quote mention #7

Xerexus

Image Perso

* in the member section there are three options in phone when i try to choose i get about 3 seconds before it automatically goes to new members
* when you post sometimes when you choose a pic after writing your comment all that you wrote are erased
* in pc i noticed that when u post a pic thats too big then ur post gets deleted but in phone i noticed that the pic get deleted but the post is still there(dont know if thats good or bad)
* some the pics that i post with phone have really bad quality (might be because it originally is bigger than postable pic - in mobile when the pic is to big then there is a pop up ...sometimes if u try again after the pop up then its pic gets posted but is in bad quality...suspect auto resolution changing)

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

* the same options are available after when the page is opened.
* probably your phone.
* I have no idea, but again: Probably your phone.
* It's dark magic, the picture decreases size itself straight face , you can post pictures up to 100Kb, if it's under 35Kb, it gets posted without change, for pics from 35kb to 100Kb the quality decreases to keep the size low: We are running on a free server, no ads, no money gained, no money spent, hence we do not have much server space to keep us alive forever.

quote mention #9

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus

Tbh I always use this website from my tablet
I find it so perfect on here
fortunately I never had to use the pc version to do anything
You can reach for everything from mobiles

"can't imagine a world without Light!, Yes, that would be dark."
~L-lawliet

quote mention #10

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus
* in the member section there are three options in phone when i try to choose i get about 3 seconds before it automatically goes to new members * when you post sometimes when you choose a pic after writing your comment all that you wrote are erased * in pc i noticed that when u post a pic thats too big then ur post gets deleted but in phone i noticed that the pic get deleted but the post is still there(dont know if thats good or bad) * some the pics that i post with phone have really bad quality (might be because it originally is bigger than postable pic - in mobile when the pic is to big then there is a pop up ...sometimes if u try again after the pop up then its pic gets posted but is in bad quality...suspect auto resolution changing)

about the one in the members section you can avoid it by holding the members button instead of tapping it which will open the menu without going into new members
and about the ones about pics I agree with both issues but about the second one..well you heard what ryun said so that can't be fixed
Even tho there are some bugs and issues
its still an awesome place!!!

~L-lawliet

quote mention #11

Xerexus

Image Perso

@L-lawliet thnx for the tips, but three sec thing is not that bad either *^* its challenging

quote mention #12

Xerexus

Image Perso

@Ryun one of those moment when u wish u had ur own server

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus
one of the moments you wish you had MONEY*

quote mention #14

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus
@L-lawliet thnx for the tips, but three sec thing is not that bad either *^* its challenging

X'D

~L-lawliet

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Xerexus
lol dude hahaha

quote mention #16

Xerexus

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
lol dude hahaha

ikr

Login to reply.