Favorite Quotes - Anime Discuss

Favorite Quotes
(Quotations)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Lonecurrent

Image Perso

Type here your favorite quotes which could be either happy/sad/feels/funny or anything you liked! (Ik this topic has been repeated many times but lets try to get deep/feels quotes ) Here is what I found in my fb

I do Youtube ,Gaming and lots of anime!

quote mention #2

Nishachi

Image Perso

hmm i think this "only fool learn from the past" -Nobuchika Ginoza.
and ever since then, I hate history *sigh*

I'm just your normal sarcasm megane freak

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Nishachi
hmm i think this "only fool learn from the past" -Nobuchika Ginoza. and ever since then, I hate history *sigh*
iroh from avatar has best quotes.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Nishachi

Image Perso

what it is?

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

@Nishachi

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Nishachi

Image Perso

right in the kokoro

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

right in the kokoro
straight face you haven't watched avatar?

quote mention #8

Nishachi

Image Perso

ehhhh.. i do watch em. but.. forgotten bout it. ( ̄ω ̄;) childhood memories fading away

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

ehhhh.. i do watch em. but.. forgotten bout it. ( ̄ω ̄;) childhood memories fading away
one of the best cartoons ever.

quote mention #10

Roymustang

Image Perso

''You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty.'' -- Lelouch Lamperouge

quote mention #11

Orestrag

Image Perso

The true meaning of pain

quote mention #12

Ichimarugin

Image Perso

"KNOW PAIN!
FEEL PAIN
ACCEPT PAIN!*- pien (nagato) from naruto shippuden

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

Uhh. Am I supposed to add all these on the top bar?

quote mention #14

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@roymustang our signature pics are too similar. one of us is gonna have to change thier siganture pic. and it aint gonna be me

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 can't you guys preach peace instead of destruction?
Look at mine, a guy sitting on his pc with his gf drawing behind him...best pic ever *^*)/

quote mention #16

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Bazookaguy5 can't you guys preach peace instead of destruction? Look at mine, a guy sitting on his pc with his gf drawing behind him...best pic ever *^*)/
dont talk about roy mustang that way! he is the face of good within the military.

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
dont talk about roy mustang that way! he is the face of good within the military.
I've no idea who this guy you talk about is.
Well anyway, you know, my ip got listed in stopspamforum database!

quote mention #18

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
I've no idea who this guy you talk about is. Well anyway, you know, my ip got listed in stopspamforum database!
ias that supposed to be a good news???

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

@Layfon no that means I can't open forums including anime discuss.
I dont even know how that spam thingy works.

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
ias that supposed to be a good news???
yes it is

Login to reply.