Need anime ! - Anime Discuss

Need anime !
(Anime Help)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Maryneko

Image Perso

Guys i want to want horror anime but i have no more so can u guys suggest me some with good art??
p.s thanku

quote mention #2

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

akame ga kill
parasyte the maxim (havent watched this yet but my friend recommended it)
hunter x hunter
another

quote mention #3

Layfon

Image Perso

wait hunter x hunter is horror???
n akame ga kill isn't horror either........
btw watch gantz if u can, i haven't watched it yet but i saw great reviews of it

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
akame ga kill parasyte the maxim (havent watched this yet but my friend recommended it) hunter x hunter another
we should invite the professional exy horror for this.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
we should invite the professional exy horror for this.
lol he was the one who recommended parasyte the maxim

quote mention #6

Ej03

Image Perso

akame ga kill is a good anime to watch

quote mention #7

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Some arent EXACTLY horror but thriller,drama,syfy.ish lol Another. Elfin Lied. Hell Girl. Blood+. Blood-c. Corpse Party. Higurashi when they cry. Shiki. Deadman Wonderland. Parasyte. Tokyo Ghoul. Hellsing/Ultimate. Highschool of the Dead. Gantz. Berserk. Monster. Petshop of Horrors. Mononoke. Requiem from the Darkness.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

oh so u watched gantz.... hw was it???

quote mention #9

Frosty

Image Perso

try monster or bersek

quote mention #10

Nishachi

Image Perso

Another, Blood+ .
gahh

I'm just your normal sarcasm megane freak

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

School days
Another

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #12

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Layfon kinda brutal for ppl tht cnt handle gore and junk, characters are torn up, disemboweled, decapitated, maimed, shot and just about any other type of violence that can be imagined.but I loved itttt personally, also heavy on the sexual content, and if memory serves, I'm pretty sure u see some type of nudity in EVERY episode. The animation is a mixed bag, half and half. I think it's worth at least one watch. But not meant for littleeee girly men who have a weak stomach. Oh and most importantly IMHO, the ending suckkkked. I dnt like the semi happy ending. They should've died. Just saying.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

quote mention #13

Badboy

Image Perso

Horror anime is not scary , unless you watch it at 3 am .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #14

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Carmenmonoxide
@Layfon kinda brutal for ppl tht cnt handle gore and junk, characters are torn up, disemboweled, decapitated, maimed, shot and just about any other type of violence that can be imagined.but I loved itttt personally, also heavy on the sexual content, and if memory serves, I'm pretty sure u see some type of nudity in EVERY episode. The animation is a mixed bag, half and half. I think it's worth at least one watch. But not meant for littleeee girly men who have a weak stomach. Oh and most importantly IMHO, the ending suckkkked. I dnt like the semi happy ending. They should've died. Just saying.
..................... im officialy afraid of you

quote mention #15

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 whatever for??? I only wish death upon fictional characters and ONLY if I think it improves the storyyy.

quote mention #16

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@carmenmonoxide but u only wish for them to die because, and i quote:
the ending suckkkked. I dnt like the semi happy ending.

quote mention #17

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 because the storyyy would Have been BETTER!!!!! (IMHO) watch it. After all that needless violence and them fu©kkers dnt die ur like?!?!?!??? Whhhattt? Just saying it would've been more interesting

quote mention #18

Layfon

Image Perso

thnx fr that... i appreciate it......
Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
..................... im officialy afraid of you
lol......

quote mention #19

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 because the storyyy would Have been BETTER!!!!! (IMHO) watch it. After all that needless violence and them fu©kkers dnt die ur like?!?!?!??? Whhhattt? Just saying it would've been more interesting
why cant u just e happy that they were alive at the end? i mean people did like fullmetal alchemist brotherhood better than fullmetal alchemist cuz of the happier ending

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

TerroristDiscuss.tk

Next >>
Login to reply.