WANTED NEW SEASONS - Anime Discuss

WANTED NEW SEASONS
(Anime & Manga)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Lonecurrent

Image Perso

Type down your most wanted series that you would want to have another season of and see who would like the same anime you like! I'm sort of back so I tried making a topic so yeah.

I do Youtube ,Gaming and lots of anime!

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST !!!!

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

There is a toradora S2 topic. That's where I explained that why shouldn't we have S2 straight face

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Murasame

Image Perso

Cuticle tantei inaba.
Tokyo Ghoul .. More like a 3rd season.
@Badboy fma doesn't need a 2nd season .. The story is pretty much complete in 64 episodes

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
fma doesn't need a 2nd season .. The story is pretty much complete in 64 episodes
I WANNA !!! i want to see edward and winry gets married and get his alchemist power back :'(

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Layfon

Image Perso

TG is gettin a season 3 but they skip a lot of scenes, manga is better fr plot but it's nothing w/o graphics.......

quote mention #7

Murasame

Image Perso

@Badboy he's happy now with winry without his powers .. So shut it
@Layfon I know, I want to read the manga but its too long for me to start ...

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

continue hunter x hunter !!!!!but unfortunately the manga ka is on hiatus
also i want new season of magi.

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
i want new season of magi.
magi the labyrinth of magic?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 i want new season of magi. magi the labyrinth of magic?
yes brother. the second season was amazing now i want a thirrd

quote mention #11

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
Posted by @Ryun Posted by @Bazookaguy5 i want new season of magi. magi the labyrinth of magic? yes brother. the second season was amazing now i want a thirrd

@Bazookaguy5 this one is fr u......
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2016/tv

quote mention #12

Maryneko

Image Perso

Let's see I want second season for Charlotte
Akatsuki no yuno
Snow white n the red hair
Hamatora (although its finished but I want to see it more)

quote mention #13

Layfon

Image Perso

charlotte wont get any 2nd season, akatsuni no yona - m not sure but its getting one i guess & akagami n shi....... is definitely gettin one.......
visit the link that i have posted above.......

quote mention #14

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@layfon cant look at it yet promised to do it after exams. but is it really getting one? yes!

quote mention #15

Lonecurrent

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 I checked the link Layfon gave and i found Magi: Sinbad no Bouken being one of them though its a spin-off manga and to be released at April

quote mention #16

Layfon

Image Perso

i want rokka no yuusha's 2nd season......
they totally fvcked it up, i thought i wud get to see some action but all i cud see was them being trapped in a forest n trying to figure out who was fake which took 7-8 eps........ deym......

quote mention #17

Lonecurrent

Image Perso

I just watched that recently and I would have to say that they focused too much being trapped but if they didn't focus that much then it wouldn't be that good in having the trap situation in the first place. I was also looking forward to the action in the Demon Lord but they ran out of episodes I also too want the 2nd season

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

u guys do know that the second season of rokka no yuusha will have a fake too. right?

quote mention #19

Layfon

Image Perso

i think it's goldov this time

quote mention #20

Lonecurrent

Image Perso

Yah it looks like it could been him after what happened to the princess, though the whole time in the series i was expecting to have 7 people because of it being 'special' lel. Btw how do you get a dere for yourself?

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.