Superpowers - Anime Discuss

Superpowers
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

Let's have a serious long and epic discussion on this picture. Which power do you want? Why? Why is it better from all others? Me: Time control. I can be invincible with this power. I can gain all knowledge of the world or steal all money. It's amazing.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Maryneko

Image Perso

I would love to have element control
Cuz by that I can control nature
N I just loveeeee nature
I can make bloom flowers and make it rain and many more

quote mention #3

Badboy

Image Perso

"time control" so i can touch boobs , steal stuff , un-pants someone in public , steal more stuff and touch more boobs

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
"time control" so i can touch boobs , steal stuff , un-pants someone in public , steal more stuff and touch more boobs
im not hearing rape or se'x.... thats just sad.... cant do it even with ur powers.....

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
im not hearing rape or se'x.... thats just sad.... cant do it even with ur powers.....
how can i forget such importance , thanks for reminding me .

ps , keeping this age appropriate , not mentioning rap'e or se'x .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Murasame

Image Perso

@Ryun I'll have you, like that I can have your power too

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame for a second I became happy and decided to reply "aww <3 so cute" until I read that all you wanted was my powers

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Murasame for a second I became happy and decided to reply "aww <3 so cute" until I read that all you wanted was my powers
ahahahaha.......... i feel srry fr u...........

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

@Layfon what do you choose, anyway?

quote mention #10

Layfon

Image Perso

umm..... elements control.....

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

What's so good in that.

quote mention #12

Layfon

Image Perso

i wanna roast someone frm this site, very badly........

quote mention #13

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Inmortality, nothing would defeat me and my perception of the world would far more incredible.

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #14

Murasame

Image Perso

sorry @Ryun im not a good guy

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
sorry @Ryun im not a good guy
*kills you*

quote mention #16

Murasame

Image Perso

@Ryun oh no I'm dying

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Jesterrank
Inmortality, nothing would defeat me and my perception of the world would far more incredible.
immortality and invulnerability are completely different things , if the goverments found out about your "gift" , they will torture you , experiment on you and open you up like a corpse , you will be tormented forever knowing you wont die from the pain , also , if the end of the world comes and planet earth is destroyed , you will be floting in space suffocating for eternity , enjoy your existence .

Quote Posted by @Murasame
@Ryun oh no I'm dying
are you dead yet ? im waiting to hang your naked body on my wall .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Jesterrank
Immortality, nothing would defeat me and my perception of the world would far more incredible.

Basically when you are immortal you lose whatever that is more important: your friends and family.
But with time control you can do all of that, while living your moments with your important ones forever. so yeah.

quote mention #19

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Basically when you are immortal you lose whatever that is more important: your friends and family. But with time control you can do all of that, while living your moments with your important ones forever. so yeah.
but then u cud walk into the the pentagon and go all max payne on them

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 with time too

Next >>
Login to reply.