Maryneko

Image Perso

hmmm did i write it wrong?

quote mention #3

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Maryneko
hmmm did i write it wrong?
yes , first letter of all characters name must be capital . "Ryun" ... but also you cannot claim old members because they are already claim , try again with new members .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #4

Maryneko

Image Perso

lol @badboy i donno any new ones

quote mention #5

Maryneko

Image Perso

.claim Tootsy

quote mention #6

Auna

Image Perso

.claim: Successfully Claimed Tootsy. I took your 10 coins in exchange for him.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #7

Maryneko

Image Perso

.claim Aiko

quote mention #8

Auna

Image Perso

.claim: Successfully Claimed Aiko. I took your 10 coins in exchange for him.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #9

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Maryneko
lol @badboy i donno any new ones
you can check by clicking "members" and see new members option .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #10

Maryneko

Image Perso

@badboy i already claimed

quote mention #11

Maryneko

Image Perso

.def Anime

quote mention #12

Auna

Image Perso

.def: anime: The animation made by the Japanese . Anime is awesome and everyone loves it. some people say anime are not cartoons, but you have to accept the fact that they are. - By: Anime on 23 Oct 2015

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
yes , first letter of all characters name must be capital . "Ryun" ... but also you cannot claim old members because they are already claim , try again with new members .

Pfft. She used auna to start a topic. It's illegal so that's why senpai didn't notice @maryneko
Otherwise there was no problem.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #14

Maryneko

Image Perso

*pouts* hmpp its not my fault nii.... im only starting to learn

quote mention #15

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Pfft. She used auna to start a topic. It's illegal so that's why senpai didn't notice @maryneko Otherwise there was no problem.
i tried it with non-capital and its still didn't work either way , or did you fix that problem ? , also aren't you already claim by someone .

ps , who are you referring as "senpai" ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #16

Maryneko

Image Perso

@badboy i didnt know that but now i do

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy it must be something else like low coins etc. senpai=auna

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Badboy it must be something else like low coins etc. senpai=auna
low coins ? have you forgoten how rich i am ? ... Auna is our "child" , not our senpai , duh ....

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@auna is my fiance

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
@auna is my fiance

@badboy @layfon don't worry, as I said, it's not his fault, it's his illness.

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.