quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

What are you doing mods?
Advertise!! We need 20,000 people.
cx thanks.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

spamming , jk .. we're doing the best we can here , 20.000 members ?? keep dreaming dude , keep dreaming .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

20,000? That will take....39 yrs give or take a few hundred but ill get it done boss

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

Best mods ever.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Best mods ever.
who ? me or bazookaguy5 ? you said "mods" with an "s" so it must be both of us right ?

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @ryun
Best mods ever.
im sorry is that sarcasm?

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 apparently

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun please use the neW official ad sarcasm symbol whici is
~bs~

quote mention #9

Murasame

Image Perso

@Ryun good luck with only three active moderators

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
@Ryun good luck with only three active moderators
add useless in that sentence.

quote mention #11

Maryneko

Image Perso

ni i can tell u few ways to increase your members and make them active but its just i know u guys follow some specific rules so maybe i cant help

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Maryneko
ni i can tell u few ways to increase your members and make them active but its just i know u guys follow some specific rules so maybe i cant help
TELL!

quote mention #13

Maryneko

Image Perso

it takes long to type here
once u online on fb tell me then i can tell chu

quote mention #14

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Posted by @Murasame @Ryun good luck with only three active moderators add useless in that sentence.
thats kinda hurtfull , boss .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #15

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
thats kinda hurtfull , boss .
but accurate. we shud make @maryneko a mod. her title can be the "boss's imoutou"

quote mention #16

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
but accurate. we shud make @maryneko a mod. her title can be the "boss's imoutou"
dont , please dont , if you say that , while he work on the title , he change our title to "slave" , i dont want that .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #17

Layfon

Image Perso

ahahahaha....... boss's imouto..........

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

"boss" sounds kinda hurtful too
I just wanna be a friend *cries in a corner*

quote mention #19

Maryneko

Image Perso

@badboy @ryun @layfon
No I would love to help u all but sorry I got exams so maybe later

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

@Maryneko alright.

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.