Hikikomori ひきこもり
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Murasame

Image Perso

Hikikomori (ひきこもり or 引き籠もり) "acute social withdrawal"
i cant say that i'm one cuz my mom forces me to clean my room which i dont stay in cuz its very cold in winter xd

quote mention #2

Layfon

Image Perso

luckily i'm not one.......

quote mention #3

Murasame

Image Perso

@Layfon and you'll never be one
you dont seem like you will, i guess

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

everyone here is (partially) one. if they arent ill shit myself

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

My room always looks like shat *3*)/
My mom stopped scolding long ago *3*)/

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Murasame

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 no ... Not everyone here is ... @Ryun you should get cleaning then

quote mention #7

Badboy

Image Perso

i sleep on the couch in the living room cuz my mom use my old bedroom as storage .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #8

Murasame

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
i sleep on the couch in the living room cuz my mom use my old bedroom as storage .
.... This is sad

quote mention #9

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
This is sad
not as sad as you , failure as a son .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

you should get cleaning then
so that it can get dirty all over again straight face ?

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #11

Murasame

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Posted by @Murasame you should get cleaning then so that it can get dirty all over again ?
at least the dirt won't pile up if you keep cleaning ...

quote mention #12

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun , @Murasame , buy a cleaning robot , or buy a slave at the black market , they are really cheap , male ones are kinda expensive , female ones are cheap but better and fun to use if you know what a mean

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #13

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
@Ryun , @Murasame , buy a cleaning robot , or buy a slave at the black market , they are really cheap , male ones are kinda expensive , female ones are cheap but better and fun to use if you know what a mean
i'm thinking of sellin u to the black market.... u don't see a bald slave everyday u knw

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

at least the dirt won't pile up if you keep cleaning ...
I don't mind it.
@Badboy sell your body to me.

quote mention #15

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
i'm thinking of sellin u to the black market.... u don't see a bald slave everyday u knw
No one wants a fat bald slave , also you wont get any profit cuz i dont worth much and im fat so you cant kidnap me easily ... wait , did i just label my self as cheap ? omg , how low have i become ? , lets sell @Bazookaguy5 , he is worth something right ? we kidnap him , sell him and split the profit 50/50 . Deal ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #16

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Layfon i'm thinking of sellin u to the black market.... u don't see a bald slave everyday u knw No one wants a fat bald slave , also you wont get any profit cuz i dont worth much and im fat so you cant kidnap me easily ... wait , did i just label my self as cheap ? omg , how low have i become ? , lets sell @Bazookaguy5 , he is worth something right ? we kidnap him , sell him and split the profit 50/50 . Deal ?
since u r fat u r the easiest prey..... u can't run, me n ryun r enough to kidnap u also since u r a fat slave so u'll be the unique one , still if u think u won't be worth enough then don't wrry we won't feed u anything fr atleast a month then u'll surely get ur shape.......

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
since u r fat u r the easiest prey..... u can't run, me n ryun r enough to kidnap u also since u r a fat slave so u'll be the unique one , still if u think u won't be worth enough then don't wrry we won't feed u anything fr atleast a month then u'll surely get ur shape.......
ill die if you dont feed me , you and the skinny ass ryun is not enough to take me down , i knock you both over and roll on you ..... hey wait , why am i the victim here ?? why cant we sell bazookaguy and not me ?? *kawaii sad puppy dog eye face*

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
? *kawaii sad puppy dog eye face*
it won't work on me "Kicks at ur face*
n why u ask, it's bcoz u r the easiest prey.....

quote mention #19

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
*kawaii sad puppy dog eye face* it won't work on me "Kicks at ur face* n why u ask, it's bcoz u r the easiest prey.....
*bites you foot* .. easy ? ill own you and break you like a stick .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #20

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Layfon *kawaii sad puppy dog eye face* it won't work on me "Kicks at ur face* n why u ask, it's bcoz u r the easiest prey..... *bites you foot* .. easy ? ill own you and break you like a stick .
keep on dreaming *punches at ur nose*

Next >>
Login to reply.