Anime series needed - Anime Discuss

Anime series needed
(Anime Help)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Yagami-light

Image Perso

Im new to anime so i dont know that much of anime series.
So i like mostly the super natural ,psycological,heavy plot twist,dark ones

I AM KIRA!!!!!!

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Yagami-light
Im new to anime so i dont know that much of anime series. So i like mostly the super natural ,psycological,heavy plot twist,dark ones
I love Sword Art Online.
anyway, since apparently you like death note you will definitely like Code Geass if you haven't watched it already.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Im new to anime so i dont know that much of anime series. So i like mostly the super natural ,psycological,heavy plot twist,dark ones

Deadman wonderland, blood c
Maybe code geass

"can't imagine a world without Light!, Yes, that would be dark."
~L-lawliet

quote mention #4

Yagami-light

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Posted by @Yagami-light Im new to anime so i dont know that much of anime series. So i like mostly the super natural ,psycological,heavy plot twist,dark ones I love Sword Art Online. anyway, since apparently you like death note you will definitely like Code Geass if you haven't watched it already.

Heard about code geas but never thought about watching it

I AM KIRA!!!!!!

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

@Yagami-light code geass is amazing especially when you are the kind of guy to like the anime with strategy and logic.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Code Geass is good...These are all really good(IMHO)another.Mirrai Nikki. Corpse Party. Elfin Lied.Higurashi no Naku Koro ni kai.
Shiki. Deadman Wonderland. Hellsing. Baccano! Tokyo Ghoul. Parayte : the maxim. Hell Girl. Monster.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #7

Murasame

Image Perso

Boku no pico

Nah dont try that ....
Change your taste and try Fullmetal Alchemist

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Chronicmunchez
another.Mirrai Nikki. Corpse Party. Tokyo Ghoul. Parayte : the maxim. Hell Girl.
Seriously? This list only lacks School Days and then we can name it as the most yandere animes ever.
Seriously tho, why all this gore?

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

steins gate
akame ga kill
hunter x hunter
attack on titans

my favs.

ps @yagami-light welcome to ad!

quote mention #10

Yagami-light

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Posted by @Chronicmunchez another.Mirrai Nikki. Corpse Party. Tokyo Ghoul. Parayte : the maxim. Hell Girl. Seriously? This list only lacks School Days and then we can name it as the most yandere animes ever. Seriously tho, why all this gore?
why not who doesnt like gore anyway

I AM KIRA!!!!!!

quote mention #11

Yagami-light

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
steins gate akame ga kill hunter x hunter attack on titans my favs. ps @yagami-light welcome to ad!

Thank you very much.
Guess ill start with code geas after i finish attack on titans cause those are mostly recommended

I AM KIRA!!!!!!

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

why not who doesnt like gore anyway
Me and other innocent people who don't like people dying?

quote mention #13

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Ryun gore makes it better ^.^ (sometimes) and the reason school days isn't listed is cuz its complete $#¡T, UNLIKE everything on that list. And dying is a real part of life, in fact it is the accumulation of life, the pinnacle. So embrace and accept it. No need to fear or cringe from just watching an anime

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

And dying is a real part of life, in fact it is the accumulation of life, the pinnacle. So embrace and accept it. No need to fear or cringe from just watching an anime
mhm. Nah. Nope nope nope.

quote mention #15

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Ryun well then enlighten me to ur viewpoint my good fellow

quote mention #16

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Ryun gore makes it better ^.^ (sometimes) and the reason school days isn't listed is cuz its complete $#¡T, UNLIKE everything on that list. And dying is a real part of life, in fact it is the accumulation of life, the pinnacle. So embrace and accept it. No need to fear or cringe from just watching an anime

pfft... hippie

quote mention #17

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 yasssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 yasssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^
what ur a peace loving hippie?!

quote mention #19

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 i try lol my love for sadism rules out most the time but alas! I DO try, as should everyone else, strive to bring more love into the hate ridden humanity forsaking world we live in today

quote mention #20

Yagami-light

Image Perso

Wait a second guys it was just a joke ok.
But still i do like gore...

I AM KIRA!!!!!!

Login to reply.