Revolutionize the header images - Anime Discuss

Revolutionize the header images
(Bugs & Suggestions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

If you haven't already noticed, the header images are now, once again, randomly changing.
the website is being revolutionized so you guys can post links to cool images for making them appear on anime discuss
thanks.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
If you haven't already noticed, the header images are now, once again, randomly changing. the website is being revolutionized so you guys can post links to cool images for making them appear on anime discuss thanks.
otskaresaan.........

quote mention #3

Badboy

Image Perso

what is the "header image" ?

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy the randomly changing images on top.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun ohh , i see .. maybe @Bazookaguy5 is right , maybe i am dumb .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy it doesn't matter. Just gimme the images.

quote mention #7

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun , here is some , i look for more when i have the time .

hey dude , can we like add anime pics to the sides ? to make them more lovely , it seems so plain
i was wondering if you could make them like this .

to make them look like this .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #8

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

please download these to ur own database because they rake up sapce in mine

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

Come on man. I need cool images.

quote mention #10

Layfon

Image Perso

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

@Layfon these are better.

quote mention #12

Layfon

Image Perso

aye sir.............

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

Moar images needed.

quote mention #14

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun did you freaking look at mine ? and check my question ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #15

Layfon

Image Perso

quote mention #16

Yagami-light

Image Perso

This one is one of my favourite

I AM KIRA!!!!!!

quote mention #17

L-lawliet

Image Perso

There you go
:)

"can't imagine a world without Light!, Yes, that would be dark."
~L-lawliet

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

Moar.......

quote mention #19

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Moar.......
hw many do u actually need???? r u planning in such a way that we won't see the same image fr atleast a year

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

Lol. Not all of what you send is good

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.