Image Perso

This is unfair
Now I wanna become pizza :'(

"can't imagine a world without Light!, Yes, that would be dark."
~L-lawliet

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

no one get in between a girl and her pizza .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Ofcourse! Anyone can become pizza.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Ofcourse! Anyone can become pizza.
you monster .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun isnt that my pic??

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
you monster .
lol. He asked for it

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Teach me senpai
I Wanna become a pizza so my crush would love me back

~L-lawliet

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @L-lawliet
Teach me senpai I Wanna become a pizza so my crush would love me back
that picture says it all.

quote mention #9

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Posted by @L-lawliet Teach me senpai I Wanna become a pizza so my crush would love me back that picture says it all.

No no
You have to teach me yourself

~L-lawliet

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

@L-lawliet sure! Ima tell you procedure and then you can follow it

quote mention #11

L-lawliet

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@L-lawliet sure! Ima tell you procedure and then you can follow it

Arigatou gozaimasu
ありがとうございます

~L-lawliet

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

1) grab knife and a pizza
2) stab yourself
3) spread blood over the pizza
There you go.

quote mention #13

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
1) grab knife and a pizza 2) stab yourself 3) spread blood over the pizza There you go.
ill take it all back .. Ryun is the most sadistic person here ... he makes @Layfon looks like a noob .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #14

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
1) grab knife and a pizza 2) stab yourself 3) spread blood over the pizza There you go.
hw abt instead of stabbing cut the nerve of ur wrist.........

quote mention #15

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
hw abt instead of stabbing cut the nerve of ur wrist.........
that'll just stop his hand from moving. read on ur bio

quote mention #16

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
Posted by @Layfon hw abt instead of stabbing cut the nerve of ur wrist......... that'll just stop his hand from moving. read on ur bio
r u an idiot??? i meant instead of stabbing himself n using his blood as pizza sauce jst cut ur wrist nerve, it's less painful n also cuttin wrist nerve doesn't stop the function of ur hand. u shud read bio first dumbass

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

I've never studied bio.

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 Posted by @Layfon hw abt instead of stabbing cut the nerve of ur wrist......... that'll just stop his hand from moving. read on ur bio r u an idiot??? i meant instead of stabbing himself n using his blood as pizza sauce jst cut ur wrist nerve, it's less painful n also cuttin wrist nerve doesn't stop the function of ur hand. u shud read bio first dumbass
@Layfon , Listen here m8 , you're the idiot here , cutting the nerve make the hand stop moving you idiot , how you think we sent "move" signal in the first place ? "magic" ??? if you want to get less painfull blood , its cutting the blood vessels and not the nerve , stupid , and if you wanna bleed to death go for the main artery .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy I don't even....

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
r u an idiot??? i meant instead of stabbing himself n using his blood as pizza sauce jst cut ur wrist nerve, it's less painful n also cuttin wrist nerve doesn't stop the function of ur hand. u shud read bio first dumbass
*faceTRUCK*

Next >>
Login to reply.