THE SECOND REVOLUTION!!! - Anime Discuss

THE SECOND REVOLUTION!!!
(Bugs & Suggestions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i finally figured out a valid reason for lifting the post limit.
@ryun how can u expect ad to become popular if users have restrictions on how much they can speak their minds. And if u say that such a minor matter wont affect ad then ill tell u that the basis of a river is every drop that makers it

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

How can I expect AD to become popular when new users see spam, overusage of auna everywhere?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun has a point you know , listen here @Bazookaguy5 , if you're going to reply me with the "WHY YOU BETRAY ME" cr*p .. let me just tell you that this is the first time i agree with Ryun's reason .

so .... CAN WE GET BACK TO MY IDEA AND IMPLEMENT IT ??? COME ON !! MY IDEA WAS AWESOME !!

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun u created auna so that she cud be used on topics. now u want to stop her use? and something like post limit is not something that makes users want to join ad rather it just makes them wanna leave. no other site has a limit on posting.

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Congratulations #spammers.
limit has been increased to 50 posts/day and (might) be increased more.
@bazookaguy5 @badboy

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Maryneko

Image Perso

it happened with me too
well if u guys want new members to stop spamming maybe u guys should tell new ones the limits first too
like me i didnt know there was limit so i was using auna again and again but if i knew there's a limit i wouldn't have done it

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

Ehh. The rules are already in the Pledges

quote mention #8

Maryneko

Image Perso

@ryun there's no rule about limited post

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Maryneko
there's no rule about limited post
true. Okay I see.

quote mention #10

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Congratulations #spammers. limit has been increased to 5 posts/day and (might) be increased more. @bazookaguy5 @badboy
wait , what ? tell me you're joking right ? O___O @Bazookguy5 you b*stard !! this is your fault !!

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy do you want 40 again?

quote mention #12

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
@Badboy do you want 40 again?
can you make it like , umm , you know , unlimited , boss ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #13

Maryneko

Image Perso

@ryun nii shock u cant be serious??? 5 posts per day??

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

@Maryneko 50 not 5
And no. I might make it 70. But right now its 50.

quote mention #15

Maryneko

Image Perso

@ryun nii i se what u did there
u wrote 5 first u just edited it now

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

Accidents happen
@Maryneko

quote mention #17

Maryneko

Image Perso

@ryun i know burt admit it u rote 5 before not 50

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Accidents happen
you almost gave me a heart attact .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@ryun make it a 100.

quote mention #20

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
@ryun make it a 100.
why not unlimited ??

バズーカはストリッパー

Next >>
Login to reply.