Login

The New System To Improve Anime Discuss . - Anime Discuss

The New System To Improve Anime Discuss .
(Bugs & Suggestions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Badboy

Image Perso

I need opinions and vote's @Bazookaguy5 , @Layfon , @Frosty , @Murasame , @Otakucatmeow , @Jesterrank , @Chronicmunchez , @Ryun ... you guys better read all of this or i'm killing you all one by one and cut your head's to hang it on my wall as decoration .

Okay guys , i have an idea on improving "Anime Discuss" to make it better for users, so hear me out .

For starters , "Anime Discuss" is a website for otaku's to have discussion on favourite anime and topics related to anime but it also attract characters that is a little too open minded , the website is great but it lack free of speech and interaction between users , i know we have PM but its use is for personal matters and sometimes we feel the need to post our personal opinions as public , i know it is considered to be a problem such as off topic post and spam , but its because the topics bring out whats on our mind and it may lead us off topic like me and @Bazookaguy5 . sorry master @Ryun ..

So i figure out a way to cope with this problem ,

1 : instead of post limit , we add a select option while creating comments , like "off topic" button ..with this selection the post will not let the topic creator get notification . Also the there is an option for other user that visite the topic like "hide off-topic post" and "show off-topic post" to let user decide if they want to see the un-related post or they just want to see post that is only related to topic .

2 : the swear word sometimes get out of hand and its unavoidable , here is my solution , instead of deleting the word and make the post weird , we have this swear option like the topic above , this option let the post be rated 18 above and wont be visible for other user as it is shown as blank , but there is a show "censored language" option incase other user want to see it but this option is not available for underage user .

3 : fix the fine penalty for user that might "broke the pledge" , this is me pretty much complaining , i love coins , i even become a homo for it , so losing it is a pain , i suggest we have a report option , the pledge called for no swearing or abusing but unless if other user say so . We may swear unintentionally and we dont mean what we say , i say lets ask the creator to add a "report" option and the selection is "spam or abuse" to mark the post so that moderator or creator delete it while it is hide from other users in the meantime . All moderator and the creator gets notification if a topic or post is reported and those who are available will check to see if it needs to be deleted and decide if the user is to be fine according to his crime .

4 : add a merit demerit system , for user that go agains the pledge gets a demerit points and if the demerit points goes to a certain number , the user will banned or time panalty also other user can report and moderator or creator can check if the user is guilty he will be fine according to his crimes and each crime have different panalty values ( example : spamming = 10 coins per report , abusing = 25 coins , use of indecent or sexual text/image = 30 coins )

stop with the un-justice fine you power hungry fool , im looking at you @Ryun . we vote for majority and not your personal so called reason just because you have power .

@Ryun , If you're thinking of saying no , its more likely you either hate me or just too lazy to do this . DONT BE LAZY !!

AND TO OTHER PEOPLE , DONT BE LAZY AND READ ALL OF THEM !! ... I WORK HARD OKAY !!

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #2

Layfon

Image Perso

it's so long i dropped it after reading 4 lines
gimme a gist of it........

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

I read it all. But the system cannot be changed on opinions of individuals. Moreover, these ideas are horrible. You are telling Anime Discuss to change because you can't change. The system is constant and it will remain this way.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

I get what ur saying, and to a certain degree maybe???ha-ha idk I didn't read it but @Ryun seems more like the quite dictator-type. I dnt see u changing anything unless it's his own will to do so.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #5

Jesterrank

Image Perso

I can see we're you're coming from, and I kinda-do & kinda-not support it because for some users it might be a solution and for others is nothing much, in my case I have no problem. So if they're changing the page, cool, and if they're not, well...fine, I guess.

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #6

Otakucatmeow

Image Perso

I like .def fish

quote mention #7

Auna

Image Perso

.def: fish: <º))))>< - By: Otakucatmeow on 19 Nov 2015

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #8

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Chronicmunchez
I get what ur saying, and to a certain degree maybe???ha-ha idk I didn't read it but @Ryun seems more like the quite dictator-type. I dnt see u changing anything unless it's his own will to do so.
i need support , increase your weed intake and think again . come back with support please .

Quote Posted by @Ryun
I read it all. But the system cannot be changed on opinions of individuals. Moreover, these ideas are horrible. You are telling Anime Discuss to change because you can't change. The system is constant and it will remain this way.
more like you are just too lazy to do this .. and i wish you would just said lazy instead of turning me down with words that hurts my feelings a little .. i work hard on it you know .

Quote Posted by @Jesterrank
I can see we're you're coming from, and I kinda-do & kinda-not support it because for some users it might be a solution and for others is nothing much, in my case I have no problem. So if they're changing the page, cool, and if they're not, well...fine, I guess.
ill take that as a support ?

Quote Posted by @Otakucatmeow
I like .def fish
you are just getting weirder and weirder with the text art .. i like that

ps , some of you guys are not everyday members , if you have no life like me you would feel differently towards the standard system , i commented every single day on every topic and every post .. its my life now .. and getting fine and the limit post thingy really getting on my nerve , its holding me back from my true potential .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #9

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
ill take that as a support ?

If it's for the betterment of the page, then yeah I support you.

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #10

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Jesterrank
If it's for the betterment of the page, then yeah I support you.
finally a support !! .. now if i can get 10 more people to support my idea .. ryun might just "think about it"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #11

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i agree with 1 and 3 rest is crap @badboy

quote mention #12

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
i agree with 1 and 3 rest is crap @badboy
you mean the 4th one ? well you got any better ideas on the system ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #13

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 i agree with 1 and 3 rest is crap @badboy you mean the 4th one ? well you got any better ideas on the system ?
yes i want the quote system improved it completely sucks

quote mention #14

Badboy

Image Perso

yes i want the quote system improved it completely sucks
the quotes is not important here ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #15

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
the quotes is not important here ..
yes it is!!!! i mean it's completely busted. like he wasnt even trying

quote mention #16

Badboy

Image Perso

yes it is!!!! i mean it's completely busted. like he wasnt even trying
he was lazy .. or dont have enough time to put effort on it .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #17

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
he was lazy .. or dont have enough time to put effort on it .
probably lazy

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

probably lazy
yep , lazy it is ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy if you say not implementing something stupid is laziness, I'll gladly take it.
As for the quotes, they need work and ill do that.
*returns to playing gta*

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
*returns to playing gta*
i know u dont play gta. get ur butt back here and fix those quotes!

Next >>
Login to reply.