quote mention #1

Murasame

Image Perso

i noticed that we cant delete topics, so i was wondering why
and i suggest that we can delete topics xd so avoid spam and stuff

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

we can delete topic and post .. moderator privilege .. just tell us what you want to delete and we ask the creator for premission , wait for it to be granted and the topic will be deleted .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
we can delete topic and post .. moderator privilege .. just tell us what you want to delete and we ask the creator for premission , wait for it to be granted and the topic will be deleted .
Eh. There was no such rule as asking the owner. But yeah

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Ryun
Eh. There was no such rule as asking the owner. But yeah
im not taking chances , if i delete something and you might get angry at me , again ..

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Anyway, the best option is to close the topics. If the topic owner feels like it all he has to do is edit the first post and set the status of topic to closed

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

the option is crap because only @ryun edits stuff

quote mention #7

Murasame

Image Perso

Hmmm alright alright

Login to reply.