Does ur Soul have insurance! - Anime Discuss

Does ur Soul have insurance!
(General Chat)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

i already sold my soul to lucifer after watching boku no pico .. theres no saving me now .. im just a soulless body wondering the earth .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

How can one "ensure" his soul.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Ryun , All one has to do is invite Raptor Jesus into ur heart and realize he died so we could exist, and HE shall set u freeImage

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

@Chronicmunchez But i am not even a Christian

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Ryun Neither was Raptor Jesus, or his disciple, Jesus Christ. They were Jews ^w^

quote mention #7

Bazookaguy53

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Chronicmunchez
@Ryun Neither was Raptor Jesus, or his disciple, Jesus Christ. They were Jews ^w^
this post is religiously fuck'ed up

quote mention #8

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy53
this post is religiously fuck'ed up
can you say it in any other way ?

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy53

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
this post is religiously fuck'ed up can you say it in any other way ?
probably not

quote mention #10

Badboy

Image Perso

thats kinda rude to say that to other people's belief .. even if it is f**ked up ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #11

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Hahahahahahaha Nobody Cares ^w^ Raptor Jesus says Sux It!!!

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

Hahahahahahaha Nobody Cares ^w^ Raptor Jesus says Sux It!!!
all hail lord raptor.

quote mention #13

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

raptor jesus is on drugs

quote mention #14

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Blasphemer!!! @Bazookaguy5 Raptor Jesus does not condone the use of drugs or alcohol, only marijuana, which IS the O.G burning bush, that Mosasaurus spoke with ^w^

quote mention #15

Badboy

Image Perso

does not condone the use of drugs or alcohol, only marijuana,
MERIJUANA IS A DRUG YOU FOOL !!! , but who am i to complain ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #16

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Badboy Man made meth, Raptor Jesus smoked pot, Raptor Jesus is perfect, Man is not

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

@Badboy Man made meth, Raptor Jesus smoked pot, Raptor Jesus is perfect, Man is not
so natural made drugs are okay ?? ALL HAIL RAPTOR JESUS !!

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

.............. @chronicmunchez u need to lay off the weed... u too @badboy ... this post is the reason marijuana isnt legal in most countries

quote mention #19

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 dude. Chill. If u dnt like it, that's cool. I'm bored. Im just sharing the love. I have a creatively insane mind and I just wanna have fun, dnt take me seriously. And it isn't legal where I live Neither (YET) I take a risk everyday. And don't let one crazy weird pothead,(ergo, ME) set the standard for all stoners ^w^ I'm a special, singular, kinda f***Ed up.

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

@Chronicmunchez and I can't even take the risk to ask a girl out.
You have all my respect. *takes his hat off and bows*

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.