The dere
(Announcements)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

There is a new option on animediscuss to sort people out derewise
the option is freely available for new people who will join but for older members, you can just tell me here about your personality and I will edit your profile for you [no need for thanks]
so here are the 7 dere types:
Tsundere: I act rudely but I am soft inside
Yandere: I may appear loving and kind but I can get very aggressive and violent.
Kuudere: I initially act cold and distant but become affectionate after I open up
Dandere: I may appear silent and emotionless but I am just shy
Deredere: I am entirely sweet and energetic
Kamidere: I have a God complex and frequently behave tsundere as well
Himedere: I expect to be treated as a princess rather then a God

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Murasame

Image Perso

You dandere !
I honesty don't know which "dere " I am

quote mention #3

Carmenmonoxide

Image Perso

Yeah, idk either lol according to those definitions I most definitely have multiple personalty disorder.

Inhale the good s#¡T, Exhale all that bulls#¡t. Look like Barbie, while I Smoke like Marley✌

BTW,I'm not a Facebook status, u dnt have to like me👍

quote mention #4

Badboy

Image Perso

i cant find my personality here but the closest thing there is for me is "tsundere" .. well f**k

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Well idk. Just choose one and gimme *shrugs* if you find some other dete off the internet that describes you, you can give that as well.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Bazookaguy53

Image Perso

for @bazookaguy5 defintely kuudere.

quote mention #7

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy53
for @bazookaguy5 defintely kuudere.
pffft .. yeah right .. you're more like himedere .. are you wearing your panties princess ?

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy53 for @bazookaguy5 defintely kuudere. pffft .. yeah right .. you're more like himedere .. are you wearing your panties princess ?

ahahahaha...... damn u r so funny dude......
.pay 20 Badboy

quote mention #9

Auna

Image Perso

Paid 20 coins to Badboy, Layfon

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #10

Badboy

Image Perso

@Layfon , dude please .. i take people's joy as payment , i dont need your money .. *give money back to layfon* .pay 20 Layfon

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #11

Auna

Image Perso

Paid 20 coins to Layfon, Badboy

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #12

Badboy

Image Perso

wait .. what did i just do ?? did i just give money to people ?? WHAT THE F**KED IS WRONG WITH ME ???

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #13

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
wait .. what did i just do ?? did i just give money to people ?? WHAT THE F**KED IS WRONG WITH ME ???
this is why u need therapy

quote mention #14

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
this is why u need therapy
why the heck i need therapy for this ?? if someone needs teraphy , it would be layfon .. cuz he have issues ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #15

Murasame

Image Perso

@Ryun ... i'll make my own dere ... the Muradere

quote mention #16

Layfon

Image Perso

is there any dere fr the one that doesn't give a S#!T abt the world??????
Quote Posted by @Badboy

i think u r in serious trouble........
Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 this is why u need therapy why the heck i need therapy for this ?? if someone needs teraphy , it would be layfon .. cuz he have issues ..

why do u think i have some issues??

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
i think u r in serious trouble........
okay , i may make some mistake in life but i dont have trouble's .. ps , can you give back the money that i gave to you that you gave to me ?

Quote Posted by @Layfon
why do u think i have some issues??
for starters , you are very sadistic ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Layfon i think u r in serious trouble........ okay , i may make some mistake in life but i dont have trouble's .. ps , can you give back the money that i gave to you that you gave to me ? Posted by @Layfon why do u think i have some issues?? for starters , you are very sadistic ..

I don't mind being a saddist but u r absolutely wrong there. I don't knw hw u even got the odea of me being a saddist.....
N nope i won't give it back, my pride doesn't allow me to do so

quote mention #19

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
I don't mind being a saddist but u r absolutely wrong there. I don't knw hw u even got the odea of me being a saddist..... N nope i won't give it back, my pride doesn't allow me to do so
B***h please .. you were like "go and die" and "burn in hell" on most topics .. why giving my money back have anything to do with your pride ??

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #20

Layfon

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Layfon I don't mind being a saddist but u r absolutely wrong there. I don't knw hw u even got the odea of me being a saddist..... N nope i won't give it back, my pride doesn't allow me to do so B***h please .. you were like "go and die" and "burn in hell" on most topics .. why giving my money back have anything to do with your pride ??

It's kinda long so i won't explain n why don't u start with finding the meaning of saddist on google.....
N i never said go n die or burn, i said go n kill urself n this site will be mine, like an evil not like a saddist
Saddists r like ah... Its so fun torturing u or watching u guys beat each other or something like that

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.