Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i vote for removing the posting limit or atleast incereasing it till 100

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
i vote for removing the posting limit or atleast incereasing it till 100
you are on your own in this one dude , im not gonna pissed Ryun anymore than you do , but be my guess .. we all want to flush this limit thingy down the toilet but too scared to do so .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 i vote for removing the posting limit or atleast incereasing it till 100 you are on your own is this one dude , im not gonna pissed Ryun anymore than you do , but be my guess .. we all want to flush this limit thingy down the toilet but too scared to do so .

u traitor

quote mention #4

Badboy

Image Perso

u traitor
@Bazookaguy5 im not betraying you dude , i agree on you in every way and supporting you ... but come on , we are just 2 lonely perverted bast**d , we have no power over this , and @Ryun is pretty much pissed at us both , i mean every member in AD is pissed at us both . im gonna change , im gonna be the best moderator and do my job .. suck it up man .. suck it up ... *cry*

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 u traitor @Bazookaguy5 im not betraying you dude , i agree on you in every way and supporting you ... but come on , we are just 2 lonely perverted bast**d , we have no power over this , and @Ryun is pretty much pissed at us both , i mean every member in AD is pissed at us both . im gonna change , im gonna be the best moderator and do my job .. suck it up man .. suck it up ... *cry*

@ryun doesnt do anything. he good freind. a fellow pervert if i might say.
and @layfon , @murasame , @ryun are u guys pissed at us?

quote mention #6

Layfon

Image Perso

no comments......

quote mention #7

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Layfon
no comments......

ill take that as a yes.

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

The pledges are mandatory. The strictness depends upon how much the pledges are being obeyed. I'm the police, dont obey laws and the law will catch you. That's the reason of this limitation and everything. I'll lighten things upon if the 10 simple laws are obeyed. And if you obey them I'm sure no one will be pissed off at anyone

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #9

Murasame

Image Perso

Dude, can you even post more than 100 times a day?
Beside, who said I'm angry at any of you ?

quote mention #10

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
Dude, can you even post more than 100 times a day? Beside, who said I'm angry at any of you ?
you voted for us both to be deleted in one or two topics ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #11

Murasame

Image Perso

@Badboy I did not vote on something like that

quote mention #12

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Badboy I did not vote on something like that

du u want proof?

quote mention #13

Murasame

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 yeah

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

Woah calm down Image

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #15

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

here http://animediscuss.ml/forum/topic/199-Favorite-anime-couple/40

quote mention #16

Murasame

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 I don't see anything that tells I voted for deleting you guys

quote mention #17

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

finding posts is a pain. cant u give me a break?

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

finding posts is a pain. cant u give me a break?
i bet you were just lazy

and @Bazookaguy5 is right , finding the post is hard , give us both a break .. we all know you hate us most because we keep spamming your post with our so called "sexual sh*t"

@Bazookaguy5 .. hey dude , @Ryun said if we behave and dont curse , he will take down the limit thingy but i dont think he will be anytime soon because you insulted his ugly mug .. NEVER MESS WITH A MAN'S MUG !!

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Murasame

Image Perso

oh god ... i didnt say i hate you .. would i really hate you for something that silly? you both are idiots @Badboy @Bazookaguy5

quote mention #20

Layfon

Image Perso

yea.... nw go n kiss them nyahahahaha............

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.