Earth, Water, Fire, Air - Anime Discuss

Earth, Water, Fire, Air
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

We have this personality system but no one really talks about it so this is the first topic about personalities,
Which personality do you have and do you like your personality?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Murasame

Image Perso

FIRE
I totally like it and its kinda obvious that i do, right ?

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
FIRE I totally like it and its kinda obvious that i do, right ?
and they say I am hungry for power

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Murasame

Image Perso

@Ryun is that a compliment ? lol

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i didnt know this fire, water, air, earth thing when i signed up.
i saw the air option and i thought: "that sounds anti-social enough" and marked it

quote mention #6

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
i didnt know this fire, water, air, earth thing when i signed up. i saw the air option and i thought: "that sounds anti-social enough" and marked it
i choose because of that too *highfive* , also why the heck do the fire nation have the hottest mascot , this is unfair .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

That was supposed to be the trick, mostly people would choose the nations just because they like it but once you choose according to your personality that's the real thing, that's exactly why mostly members here belong to fire nation which they wouldn't have if they were allowed to choose @Badboy @Bazookaguy5

quote mention #8

Murasame

Image Perso

I thought that was according to birthdays ... man, I'll still get fire whether I get to to choose or not

quote mention #9

Badboy

Image Perso

you like fire so much ? here .burn Murasame

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #10

Auna

Image Perso

*burns Murasame*

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame remember the "I have the power and will to achieve I want" you chose during signup? XD

quote mention #12

Murasame

Image Perso

fire cannot burn a dragon @Badboy
so that's how it works , @Ryun

quote mention #13

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Murasame
fire cannot burn a dragon @Badboy
you are not a dragon

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #14

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 i didnt know this fire, water, air, earth thing when i signed up. i saw the air option and i thought: "that sounds anti-social enough" and marked it i choose because of that too *highfive* , also why the heck do the fire nation have the hottest mascot , this is unfair .

what HOT mascot

quote mention #15

Badboy

Image Perso

what HOT mascot
in the pic that ryun post , the fire nation have the hottest girl ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #16

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
Posted by @Bazookaguy5 what HOT mascot in the pic that ryun post , the fire nation have the hottest girl ..

GIVE ME LINK!!!!!

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 dude , just scroll to the first comment in this topic ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

air hav ehot mascot too @badboy

quote mention #19

Badboy

Image Perso

air hav ehot mascot too @badboy
but not as hot as the fire nation one .. damn does lucky fire bastard's .. im so jealous ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i think the earth ones the cutest

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.