More restrictions
(Announcements)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

The restrictions on Anime Discuss continue to increase as much as people abuse,
firstly, All members, regular members, moderators, admins, creator(s) and gods are equal,
The pledges apply to everyone and regardless of your status or repute, breaking a pledge is not acceptable at any case.
Furthermore, the "Moderators" are required and assigned to control the website and spam, not increase it.
If any of the Moderators is found doing so, Certainly he will lose his status.
"Any act that might effect the repute of Anime Discuss in a bad way is Forbidden." this rule has a vast meaning, you should consider this rule before posting anything, that what you are posting is even a nice thing to post, but, even considering all this, Let's all have fun and play together!

The following restrictions have been made:
- Usage of the abusive command .rape
The following restrictions are under consideration:
- Making RP commands forbidden
- Multi replying banned by default on website
- Banning multi use of auna

(The under consideration restrictions might not be applied depending upon users)

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun you say "lets all have fun and play togather" but you are putting way to many restriction dude , this is a web of free speech and freedom to be happy among friends and not a prison .

p.s , please dont strip me of my power . onegai ...

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

@Badboy sure, but you can have fun without breaking: "Any act that might effect the repute of Anime Discuss in a bad way is Forbidden." this rule has a vast meaning, you should consider this rule before posting anything, that what you are posting is even a nice thing to post.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Badboy

Image Perso

@Ryun i agree on the pledge , cursing and abusing is not ecceptable because it can ruin Anime discuss reputation and might offend some members . But you should not strip members of their freedom too much bro , some of the members wants to express their personality and be eccepted by who they are but of course bad word is forbidden so will you atlease let it be with cencored version of considered curse word ? . Also rape jokes are kind of funny

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

as a member of animediscuss i have to say that u do put many restricions on this website. but whats especially crappy about it is beacause u hate them.
example: u limited posting to 40 a day because @badboy gained to many coins and got ahead of u.

quote mention #6

Badboy

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 please dont make this worst .. @Ryun is already threatening me to take away my coins and power 3 times now .. so shut your

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #7

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

no abusing. @ryun strip @badboy of his powers (and clothing) and parade him in the streets like an animal!!

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 @Badboy whatever action I take is dependant upon the users. So if someone is misbehaving I'm allowed to threaten or ban in the light of the pledges, that you already took before joining.
On the other hand, 40 posts/day was mandatory because this is a forum, reply something long and useful to honor your allocation/day. It's just to avoid spam.

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

dont get all "law and honour" on me.

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 how much can you post in one day? If you're able to make 40 posts/day it probably means you're spamming. I've never reached the limit.

quote mention #11

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

me neither. it's only @badboy . lol has he go nothing better to do?

quote mention #12

Murasame

Image Perso

i totally agree with @Ryun
i think we've gone too far with the command rape lmao
and if i were him , i would put even more restrictions on the site

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame finally someone who appericiates

quote mention #14

Murasame

Image Perso

lol
soon enough everyone will just go along with the rules as you wish, i dont think anyone disagrees with your rules, they just think its too much or whatever

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame its for their own good you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

quote mention #16

Murasame

Image Perso

I know, and they will obey

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 when will you relise stripping me naked will not lower my pride ? you cannot lower something that dont exist in the first place , also i already strip naked in public on friday , so shut your pie hole .

@Murasame you assbutt .

@ryun now look who decide to be a leader .

OKAY !! i get it guys , i have no life , pffftt i dont spam , all my replys are original and meaningfull , ohh please , i reach 40 post a day cuzz im replying on every topic because " ITS MY JOB " !! so shut your pie hole .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Badboy
@Bazookaguy5 when will you relise stripping me naked will not lower my pride ? you cannot lower something that dont exist in the first place , also i already strip naked in public on friday , so shut your pie hole .

did u make the news?

quote mention #19

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
did u make the news?
nope , its a nudest group , we strip naked at night at the beach . hot girls there too .

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #20

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

yeah right! u with hot girls?! lol

Next >>
Login to reply.