quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

Rules:
1) Dare someone
2) If someone does it, .pay him 5 coins
3) Anyone can dare
5) Quote the dare and write done if you did a dare
6) Don't do dares that have already been done.

dare 1: I dare you to .kiss @badboy or @bazookaguy5 or @layfon

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

.kiss Badboy (dont know commands would work on self or not) ~i choose to kiss my self , pay up @Ryun ..

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Auna

Image Perso

*kisss Badboy*

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #4

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@badboy is a genius.
but what u did comes off as really lonely

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
@badboy is a genius. but what u did comes off as really lonely
thats my secret , im always lonely *sobs*

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Layfon

Image Perso

.kiss layfon
Nw pay me @Ryun

quote mention #7

Auna

Image Perso

*kisss layfon*

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

no self kissing you lonely bastards

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

.kiss badboy
*ew* *ew* *spit* *spit* *drinks holy water*
dont hold this against me i needed the money

quote mention #10

Auna

Image Perso

*kisss badboy*

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

.kiss badboy *ew* *ew* *spit* *spit* *drinks holy water* dont hold this against me i needed the money
This is just like stripping yourself for money, dont be mad at girls who strip anymore, they are your copy.........
ANYWAY Dare #1 is no longer applicable.
ill just leave another dare since no one gave one:
i dare you to comment "I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy" on your profile
.pay 5 badboy

quote mention #12

Auna

Image Perso

Paid 5 coins to badboy, Ryun

quote mention #13

Badboy

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 , really ? holy water ? really ?? i know im ugly but not that ugly , jerk . .rape Bazookaguy5 , hah .. how does it made you feel ?
@Ryun .. look at my profile!! PAY UP !!! ~ this is too easy ~ btw ... this kind of bets is child's play , i sent you my nudes remember ryun ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #14

Auna

Image Perso

*rapes Bazookaguy5*

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

.pay 5 badboy
#3 post your house address in this topic

quote mention #16

Auna

Image Perso

Paid 5 coins to badboy, Ryun

quote mention #17

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

pay me 50 ill do it

quote mention #18

Badboy

Image Perso

pay me 50 ill do it
you are really desperate for money dont you ?

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #19

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

says the guy who became a homo for money

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

says the guy who became a homo for money
says the guy who strips for money

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.