Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

There must be some anime you hate?
post your hate list and give legit reasons for it

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Akale

Image Perso

I don't hate any anime

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

@Akale impossible! means you havent watched anime enough

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Akale

Image Perso

WTF! Is that true

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

@Akale i dont like school days!

quote mention #6

Akale

Image Perso

Same here!n i hate hindi n sanskrit clas wbu?

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Akale
I don't hate any anime
but you said ^

quote mention #8

Akale

Image Perso

LOL!naruto thought kakashi luk lyk dat

quote mention #9

Badboy

Image Perso

simple ... " pico no boku " its the devil's work

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #10

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i might get hated by you guys for this but ......................code geass

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
i might get hated by you guys for this but ...................... code geass
.kill bazookaguy5

quote mention #12

Auna

Image Perso

*kills bazookaguy5*

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #13

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Free! Maybe it's not bad but i started watching thinking it was a nice sports anime, not fanservice for women.
So what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

@Jesterrank hahahaha it wasn't that bad comparing to the shit these eyes saw straight face

quote mention #15

Murasame

Image Perso

All animes girls go "kya kya" about and got only gay-looking guys in
like :
uta no prince

gave me cancer

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame free?

quote mention #17

Murasame

Image Perso

Yep, that would be one of many.
I know much cuz my sis keeps asking me to get her that type of anime

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame its normal for girls to like yaoi and guy-only/related anime, as it is the opposite for guys

quote mention #19

Murasame

Image Perso

but my sis always wins .... i cant tolerate her screaming voice so i just get her what she wants ...
no wonder i dont watch much anime lol

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

@Murasame lol! reminds me of Himoutou Umaru chan

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.