[Suggestion] Like system - Anime Discuss

[Suggestion] Like system
(Bugs & Suggestions)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

CodeDragon

Image Perso

I think a like system would be a great plus for this forum. It's just simple as 'Facebook' if you like a post the original poster receives a like and maybe a coin?
This system is a great way to share your opinion if you agree with someone.

quote mention #2

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

it'd be to useless. ive never seen a forum use a "like" button

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

Lol. .8b should we have one

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Auna

Image Perso

Yes.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #5

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Auna you always say the wrong thing at the worng time

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

.8b do you?

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

Auna

Image Perso

No chance.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #8

CodeDragon

Image Perso

Elitepvpers and RaGEZONE both have a thanks / like system and they are big forums.
If you've never seen a like system on a forum before then I really question you if you visit a lot of forums.

quote mention #9

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

i dont. i was just trying to look cool.
but i stand by the fact that a like button would be useless.
p.s. i swear @auna has a.i.

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

.8b do you have Ai?

quote mention #11

Auna

Image Perso

Certainly.

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

Actually it might be helpful as gaining coins. Or adding a popular topics section.

quote mention #13

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

see she's smart. i dont want a like button. its weird

Login to reply.