Embarrassing life stories - Anime Discuss

Embarrassing life stories
(Stories)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Badboy

Image Perso

talk about what is the most embarrassing thing that has happen to you in your life .

rule :
1) no made up stories
2) it has to be funny
3) happens to you and not a friend
4) enjoy

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

let the games begin

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

idk i got no embarrassing shit

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Badboy

Image Perso

its happens .... @Frosty

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

lol master .. you must have atlease one ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

i once ummm...... umm.... ummmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................
got nothing

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

Badboy

Image Perso

lol .. if it happen in 24 hours .. you'll come back and do this

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

p.s. dont upload same stuff twice just to level up! use "choose pre-existing image"

quote mention #9

Badboy

Image Perso

when did i post same item ? @Ryun

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

you uploaded the chat with author twice

quote mention #11

Badboy

Image Perso

realy ? ohh .. sorry i did not notice .. it was a rookie mistake .. sorry master .. punish me @Ryun

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

lol its okay, try using "add preexisting image" next time for same pics.

quote mention #13

Frosty

Image Perso

once i was telling good bye to my childhood crush looking innocently but instead of telling bye she looked at me weirdly and laughed and went later i realised my pant zipper was open

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

She was laughing at your hotdog @frosty

quote mention #15

Layfon

Image Perso

hahaha..... hotdog

quote mention #16

Badboy

Image Perso

it happens .. also she got a view of the prize if you know what i mean @Frosty

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

@bazookaguy5 we would like to hear your story

quote mention #18

Frosty

Image Perso

he already told his story

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

When & where?

Login to reply.