Anime WTF moments - Anime Discuss

Anime WTF moments
(Anime Funny Moments)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Badboy

Image Perso

post your wtf anime moments , what does it make you feel and what does character been thinking

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #2

Badboy

Image Perso

here is my favorite :
i feel awkward watching an old man execute an RKO on a deer
probely , " ITS YOU AGAIN , NO !! i will not do as you say "

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #3

Frosty

Image Perso

there r many wtf moments for me but for this time i will chose the one where sougou from gintama uses a rpg king as a sword lol

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

i just saw a girl shooting lazers from her chest compare to that pls
no img needed

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Badboy

Image Perso

laser boob .. you win this round

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

its highschooldxd btw

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

Badboy

Image Perso

.claim Amare

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #8

Auna

Image Perso

.claim: Successfully Claimed Amare. I took your 10 coins in exchange for him.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #9

Layfon

Image Perso

hahaha...... shooting lasers frm her chest....

quote mention #10

Badboy

Image Perso

@Layfon its always fun to watch a girl shoots laser from her boobs ..

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #11

Layfon

Image Perso

always???? i knw only one anime which has this kinda scene......

quote mention #12

Kito

Image Perso

I dont think its fun.
Madoka magica and school days and even k project is weird

quote mention #13

Badboy

Image Perso

how so ? also there is some anime that has this kind of scene .. dont have to be laser but like other have bazooka , guns , cannon and other weird stuff @Layfon @Ryun

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #14

Layfon

Image Perso

wow that was unexpected n btw frm k do u mean the king one anime.......

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

who's the king of anime?

quote mention #16

Badboy

Image Perso

i want to know too

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

quote mention #18

Layfon

Image Perso

ryun i meant the anime which has the 7 kings........

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

7 kings? accel world? ......

quote mention #20

Prince

Image Perso

Its really happens

[/i][/i][/b]

Next >>
Login to reply.