Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

OWO (I cannot draw)

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Haruka

Image Perso

Don't worry, one day you might be able to draw ^^

Fav anime: 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Kagerou Project and Danganronpa
Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

lol

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Hiyori

Image Perso

hi5 kito me too..xD

quote mention #5

Hiyori

Image Perso

hi5 kito me too..xD

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

lol

quote mention #7

Hiyori

Image Perso

xD

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

quote mention #9

Kitty

Image Perso

I can draw ~ !! *~*
But they are not so good ;-;

quote mention #10

Hiyori

Image Perso

wow may chi.. shock

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

time to kill may!

quote mention #12

Hiyori

Image Perso

=-= u can't kill her...

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

and,why exactly? .8b can I kill may?

quote mention #14

Auna

Image Perso

8b: Not at all.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #15

Kitty

Image Perso

U can't kill me ..cuz simply you are so weak to do that

quote mention #16

Kitty

Image Perso

U can't kill me ..cuz simply you are so weak to do that

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

=.=

quote mention #18

Kitty

Image Perso

.8b kito-kun is weak right ?

quote mention #19

Auna

Image Perso

8b: Yes.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #20

Kitty

Image Perso

Lol in ur face kito-kun >< straight face

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.