Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Haruka

Image Perso

Post your favorite quote here~ Here's mine~
Anime: No game no life - The World God only Knows

Fav anime: 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Kagerou Project and Danganronpa
Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

Mhm how about this?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

This: ............

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Layfon

Image Perso

Here's mine..........

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

I doubt he ever said this but:

quote mention #6

Duck44

Image Perso

here's mine

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

How about this.

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

le..... Ryun

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

It's a legit quote =.=

quote mention #10

Layfon

Image Perso

Thats all in ur mind everytime

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

Does this count as a quote?

quote mention #12

Layfon

Image Perso

the image is so unclear that i can't understand what it is but is that guy giving a lock to the girl??????

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

you haven't watched angel beats huh?

quote mention #14

Layfon

Image Perso

nope.... not yet........

quote mention #15

Akenoismywaifu

Image Perso

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

//anime quote

quote mention #17

Layfon

Image Perso

why r they against anime i wonder.......

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

i think its photoshopped

quote mention #19

Haruka

Image Perso

No it's not. I have seen that photo before and the person who posted it is not that kind of a person that will photoshop something like that.

Fav anime: 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Kagerou Project and Danganronpa
Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #20

Kito

Image Perso

why would a religious person say anime is satanic? makes no sense sis

Next >>
Login to reply.