Image Perso

Some men just want to watch the world burn

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

.img waifu .........

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Auna

Image Perso

Found this for waifu.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #4

Frosty

Image Perso

this post is not even funny

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

Doesn't mean I can't post my waifu here
It's your* not you're btw

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Kitty

Image Perso

wow..
I agree Auna

Login to reply.